Friday, February 3, 2012

divided into pieces.
like the horse
in the movie the cell
that's what the jist is right

no part of it is the bible or something .all very intuitive.it was amazing but only lasted a few weeks.a true meaning of the word awesome. but better with out drugs.

people in high stress not only turn to the way out
they go there.

the nurse shoves more tests right from the get go.a life of tests and challenges is something one signs up for .
lead people to what.
I asked Evan
that awful noise on the tv they make at weekly tests..
all i can guarentee .

a hypodermic into my arm
the police had brought me to another mental hospital
But it's all good i say to the nurse
and the cops.

it's all good.


well i cant help but say a month or so later.
poor
on my way back with a nap sack
to allentowne

is that all there is
but there"s a small part of me inside humming along to the a song

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home