Sunday, February 5, 2012

Dimethtapone Vapor Rub in Gaelic Green

wake up and wonder truly sometimes think
well thats done.
no more tests or hassels.
but it never turns out this way does it



the asian biznessman is asleep when i type this.new lenses...new...stuff
he  jammed my computer with suagar ray.the vapors are gooooood he says ..
soda is gooood i say after blowing the old man.old man in the best of terms.
we are working on it.
the old man thing.
the old man says holding up a small filament
it's a job I say to myself.
linda is letting me live
she knows i can't keep my mouth shut.so she is making the most of it
these bizness types need someone to talk to about the unspeakable
to talk and have a bit of a
good time
we take the latest senso
and they are clean enuf
i am tempted to steal a lense.
not to show anybody but to have something in my hand .in my pocket to rub like a
rabbit's foot
to remind me that this is all real
to remind me there is no god with 5 senses working over time by proxy
unless one rubs and thinks and dreams
in a whole new way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home