Tuesday, April 3, 2012





 fight ?
to keep ...
adding more.........."scary" or disturbing imagery  into the world.
is that really something one should fight to hold onto?

or should that"style" of thinking&  looking&
recording
 be something one should fight against.

 


what type wants  distortion and degeneracy entering a mind collective

i cannot control my mind and where it goes
and my guides do not or pretend to not understand
they do not want excuses
but true change
nor do they care that I do not deliberately
emit dissidence
into
the Enway

but it is not like a conversation
i cannot say if you don't like what you read in me.stop reading.turn it off.
i cry up.past the intraneural interface.
to God.
to anything
anyone and all I hear and sense is my mentors laughing
waiting for me to finish my Old Way of prayer.
like a child I suppose i picture something above a headset and a satellite

there is a way out
and you must
take it soon
BEFORE

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
all the plants
all
at  once
all together.....
 
.


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home