Thursday, April 26, 2012


.the New Way.



..fuck my detractors (did this fool just write detractors.oh .he is so important in his mind .he uses words like detractors.!)
YES I KNOW HOW YOU THINK.
you DETRACTOR.YOU CUNT!
.....he is simply mad
.you are not even worth the ink on a list!
.oh by all means read on and amuse yourself though.one way or another  your reaction has been recorded.and any right minded soul knows without knowing that what i say is the truth.I can write this  you see.because(previously) I had no true stake in this and have been punished with such verocity by my associates here and quite quite beyond for "not doing it right that I ,YES Crazy and Self Important as I may seem have a DIVINE RIGHT! to Proclaim and DAMAGE! If I SEE FIT
"goodness comes at the end.I am so far from good.but luckily much further away from "Nice".Nice is a lie.Good .I desire.more and more.it was not" good "to come back to philly.I am not Good here.I am not here to rest or recover.not really.I am confused and angry is all.and lost.I fear leaving to whereever i go next because i do not have the proper things to continue on my journey.stuff like money and credit.usually I am provided for.somehow.but I ran.I couldnt change.I am stupid here.

you write this for attention I hear
in adavnce
do I?
Do I write this for attention
maybe it started as something else.way months ago.it is different now.
somehow it is.
yes I needed attention cuz i used this previously as a way to show art.and some haphazzard attempts at screen writng etc..
now.
no.
i thought quite hard about this.
nor do i now think there are people with money to promote theis New Way.I was presented with.

or even cash enuf for me to move more freely to write my sometimes ordained jottings.( i cannot help but toss in my own bits of..bits and stuff cuz I am for now at least too too human and stuck so in the old way
did i just notice a "masked" though implied squeak for donation
for unfettered and much needed Thought and dilligence to the task at hand.
I am guilty.I am guilty of need.
of need of Time and some mild comfort to compose The New Way anthems in such a fashion that I am only Beholden to true Forces
yes future detractor ! I seem stupid and half assed now.! but you shall see the progression
even if i go far from computers and cities.
fuck you ! who judges my raging as coarse!
I am also often pulverized by my "bosses",The forces,the powers that be(they can make my left arm hurt.and sometimes my leg becomes like that guy in the Usual Suspects.)why? because i think they like  subordination.
sometimes i believe that is there only reason for these specific games


a schizophrenic you say.
garden variety psychotic
.and he bores me.
this is going nowhere
HA!
this schizo-brainsalad meandering mealymouthedmendacity is my cover .my shield.
who amongst you is not afraid of insanity!
of your own and others?
(ha! when the clock hits the fan .who will be ready.and able .to take it (AND GIVE IT back!)but the LUNATIC.and than you shall ask him for help help help.
Ha.you didnt even throw him a piece of bread.RUN FOR your lives!no
walk.it doesnt matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home