Monday, April 23, 2012

..i force myself to reread passages..for often this simulation required fantasy of power .
Agaming device.
an avatar one becomes.
where realty becomes murky and delusions of things grander than you cannot help but take over.
the use of "love object" in this situation is of import
the use of STARS,and celebrity is Paramount ,perhaps.i fear in more ways than one}}}}}}}}
presented albiet poorly is a meandering jotting .i am still in the midst of a debriefing from the rollercoaster ride ..of the new television....
the problem certain stockholders do not want me to reveal is that the necessary near psychosis requires for"westworld"remain often months after the "ride" ends.I am happy to say that of this writing most associations with the color red have ended.*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i am thinking out loud here.in these days when does actually think outloud.yes, though far away from the Northridge transmitter.i still broadcast my thoughts throughout CA. they are still too encumbered by their comforts to travel east... for now I have the delusion I can write anything I want without intimidation or a pop upside my head
about this division or should i say this franchise i am proposing (there were months of discussion about a community in penn valley..yet it was stated that this would not happen for about 5 years.)the hell with time.things change .I know this for a fact.nothing these days is written in stone.i have friends a bit more far reaching than "Ologies" of any kind.I have sat have sat on this fact thru much of my time s in jails and hospitals where my Peeps had put me to give me  a small inkling of their  far reaching power.Control and associates in hospitals and jails.associations with cops,judicial goings on and such)...

...just give Jimbo some more "Harvey," that's all he needs
Poor Damien Lewis who  sat at my side.often wearing a scarf.Playing gay or str8 man at  my whim
.not even caring that my eyes were now focused on the younger,"dumber" sort (pictured above)for wank off sessions(one must do something to fight the ataxia of force fed neuroleptics given to me  by the ologistic types on "the inside.
they wish they do that my mind would only focus on project Harvey instead of.....other things such as justice ,freedom and MY IDEAS.
my ideas which are similar perhaps but take into account
the faulty nature of man
alos i reckon their unbridled ambition though by proxy has fed certain hungers within myself to lay a few of my own notions on the table.
they do not like my ideas on the new world.that my first decree would be to outlaw pennies from the world.they think I am too dumb and unfocused to rule in anyway.
as if penny rulings are all i have on my mind.
and yes i think.
perhaps i am a bit too unfocused to Rule the new world.
maybe I can't help but think I can use some interneural interface for my cult on the mall new world schemes.
perhaps damien could co rule from his London dwellings
a co -captain to lead us to Paradise
I would pay the cops much more than the ologies by the way.
and double the salaries of EMTs ,teachers and those in the armed service
and than
after waiting a good long time for the republic to get used to this new world order
i would quietly institue a ruling against nickels as well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home