Friday, April 13, 2012

i see a forensic psychiatrist in philly.pro bono.he generally charges over 300$ an hour.my case interests him greatly.he is an art collector as well.
i am not interested this time in what they call pill seeking.
if i need stimulants i can take a subway ride to kensington.
his main concern with this activity is that this can get quite expensive.
he is more interested in my dealings with the hot cops of van nuys and palm springs.
or my run ins at the desert hospital with that lady with the triangle
 insignia.
and the various
peeps in the tv and computer  and "ology"
markets
my latest painting deal specifically with
just these "issues"
i keep them rolled up in his secure office
they are evidence
we talk of Look alikes
people who resemble various actors
and symbiotics
and how television
is using
various codes and cues



.....hours later...having done my walking...and thiunking.it occurred to me ..this writing of cues/code from television only..might further indicate a prognosis of schizophrenia.a precaution the dr took giving me a series of tests.minnosota personality  etc...
one of the first question a typical dr asks a suspected psychotic is if the patient thinks the tv is communicating with him.
this I must state is not what i mean by a cue .or a code
let me be specific.collegiant in my fist attempt at trying to explain the Next Wave of broadcasting.

(i never compl,eted college and type looking at my fingers)U get the jist that a traditional uh..essay will not be forthcoming

APPLES.in American horr
or story
is where we will begin


we have barely even begun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home