Sunday, December 23, 2012


he snapped his fingers at a waiter and rolled his eyes
.
"man i haven't gone to the gym for 2 days,"he said
touching his fore arm.
"I just get so depressed when I don't work out."he said,than louder smiling and looking around again"At the gym"
i met Grant because he was pretty sure a friend of his was Domed.this friend who had ended up in a mental hospital because of it.
it was just odd,this guy talking about the unbelievableness of bad waiter service,his friend who was Domed and intraneural interface all with the exact same amount of concern.
I asked him a bit about his friend
he took me through the usual ....zombieway 2 ways shit.and every hypothesis on line and in crazy speak
than got to the heart on the matter...so and so was found in a coffee house crying or....complaining of some kind of turmoil"
he circled his finger around his ear.
..and finally they subdued him in a  mental hospital...
"he's not supposed to speak to me anymore.

I pulled my chair away from the table
"sorry I must go"I said "if your friend doesnt wish to speak to you neither do I."

I left a book of Enways on the table.


 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home