Wednesday, July 18, 2012

one's audit
was less differential when elements of "performance"" for one's mentor or coach were removed
Intraneural Interface was merely a measuring device.
Really not very much different than other currently practiced means of  for lack of a better word interrogation"
And while one can barely call an audit interrogation we admit that any form of therapy first requires reliable information,back round and trust.
Intraneural interface.Or Mind Reading certainly sounds scary ,as any new technology does but it is a means to an end.
the end being authenticity
of mind
spirit
and soul
it gets rid of the type of "play acting" one does or might do if any familiar form of "relationship " or anything but a "militaristic" protocol is established.The chain of command,the assumed respect (and punishment)is a necessary function of The Process so one's readings one's automatic thoughts are consistent

to keep both parties in the exchange authentic.it was established that the Tended not know his Auditor so as not to feel either embarrassed or hesitant in one's thoughts

it is what it is.-Evan Rainy(trained Dactician)


 my readings
my audit
it was explained that it was best if I didnt know my Dactician
for besides my daily or hourly Graphs.My Tend would also be "with me"during my "most personal moments"
because
at the current time intraneural is"" ön the fence "in terms of it's  legality
(there are as of yet no laws pertaining to it ).
so my initial involvement,and my current status as to wanting to be involved seems to also be ïn the middle"
supposedly in 1994 I made a verbal agreement .to "be part of it""
I remember no such statement
it is also "said"that i reinstated myself  when I moved back to CA"where I was "not supposed to live"for reasons of safety supposedly involving patents and the unconstitutional implications of said audit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home