Monday, September 3, 2012

I'd vaguely remembered a half dream I had had the night before my  hearing.
a different Voice than usual.
A higher pitched one ,almost cartoonish but frightening as well
A very distinct feeling of my body being pinned down.
A tingling sensation .
I had tried to stay awake.
but it was as if I was forced into a dream state
 


I was on a cliff.
overlooking a city
the sky was lit up
things were in the sky
everywhere
a light.
a man
a being
of some kind was suddenly beside me
suddenly more appeared.
they didn't speak
it was as if the skies themselves had opened up communication
and I was the only one could hear them
or relate to them
they seemed as if there were glad to find me
They seemed to be waiting for my commands
there was an insistence
a sense
 that i had no choice
but to open up to them
to participate
in what would come next
I remember looking at all the activity in the skies now filed with even more vessels and light and energy


...we come in peace but we also wanna do some real damage we come in peace but want to do some real damage we come in peace but want to do some real damage
want to do some strange magic

repeating
repeating the voices trailing off like balloon voices helium voices
scaring me
forcing me to think for them

who is good
and who is bad
who is good
and who is bad
who is good
and who is bad
we need some kinda identifier.
we need some kinda identifier
we need some kinda identifier
.some kinda sign.on who needs a bit of a "blast"

My mind suddenly felt lighter
the pressure on my body was less.
less tingling.
less pulsing
I realized I was in a dream
The tone changed
I pictures the aliens.
a different way now
with sunglasses.with sodas .wearing sandals
they looked now like the posters and figurines of aliens I had when I was a child
but there was still an insistence
a begging question from all of those
things
in the air

who is good
and who is bad
we need some kinda identifier some kinda sign. who needs a bit of a "blast"
 
identifiers ?
I'd start with cars
cars
and logos
..look at the cars...and maybe look at the really large homes,especially one's with gates and walls around them

again he feeling changed
the feeling of being pinned down was worse.
I sensed the things in the skies were ready to act
to do whatever they came to do
I vaguely remember being forced to give them names of certain brands and logos
I assume it was brands or logos beyond my means.
even in fantasy
or dreams
than it was cars.
what type of cars
 
-------------------------------------------------------------

this reading doesn't look good at all My Lawyer said


they  edited out my telling g THEM that all people are good and nobody needs a "blast"
I recalled thinking that .
or maybe it was just fear
in the dream,
I couldn't remember.
all i remembered was being very scared .than not so scared .than even more scared.

My lawyer put on a headset.
goggles as well
in his had he held a hand sized device.
he pushed the buttons this way and that
asif he were trying to very precisely locate
something

I hoped it was something to help my case
he roomed the headset. and goggles.

 THEY found that  response to not be automatic.
but what you THOUGHT they might want to hear.

Your visualization your dream  
unfortunately ended
with
 disk shaped objects beaming people in expensive cars.
and people you thought looked "uppity"
why didnt you wake up.
why dint you take responsibility when your REM indicated a Beta wave fluctuation distinctly that you could have run with Marcus.
A GOOD man would have instinctively
switched neuralities

it was a fucking visualization.
you're the ones who asked the question
you SET UP the dream

We Established a Context for Neural Automatic Response
to quantify
Your essential nature
all that mattered was the  last Beta wave fluctuation


we are very disappointed.
and quite frankly alarmed
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home