Sunday, February 17, 2013

it was because of one lousy painting^deemed questionable by the POWERS THAT SEE more than anything else EVAN had IMPARTED
what powers I graphed
"QUITE SIMPLY YOU START PAINTIN THIS SHIT,!" EVAN GRAHS," you  risk not only draw -ing attention to yourself
but you draw attention to us as well,come on take it down..no more weirdo paintings..he visualizes me a smiley face////

it is   a moment of strange compassion that makes me wonder and worry more than ever that my time will soon be  up

and i reread my prior posts
furious that
    no matter how I try ,my attempts to expose THIS will always read as schizo or fantasy.or conspiracy theory..
                                             
.a waste of time
 trying to communicate this to YOU

but because it is now Parasol Pictures
in my noggin
there is hope
as instantaneously as only AI iz  i can glean from Adam Parker
how to "write this mess"as a genuine adrien brody film  

                                  and
                                                 for once
                                                                      I am almost
                                                                                                 thankful
                                                                                                 that shit   injected into my arm
                                                                                                                     
these micros (or nanos)as  i was told by another "volunteer" would spend  5 days "swimming" upstream"
and that there would be swelling and  aches and sensations  as the "inserts" cross the blood brain barrier
                              
but  it will cut down on spending
it will keep subversives and petty criminals
as i have been labeled
wrapped up
in a bubble of synthesized madness or progressive augment
.it's really up to you Jimbis a dr said
.you are both a victim AND an "urban astronaut"
many will have a go(there are bills to pay)..you made yourself game
before Parasol Pictures had taken over my CASE
at least 4 different agencies and companies have a go at me
putting on their "thinking caps" their headsets AT ME
i wear "many hats"
my mind has been outsources as much as the technology has
to both defray costs and hide the source of this innovation
for "my crimes"I have been sequestered
my crimes had perhaps more to do with other infractions that crossed the misdemeanor line into I forget what it's called,
breaking things?
property and stuff...
i fall asleep during court dates or skip them entirely
as i now do not live in CA

i shoulda just done my 18 months...but Dome presented itself like a godsend
but now my thoughts are the  license plates being churned out ---
do not kid yourself that because I write much of this as bad fiction (bad fiction like the "muralists"feed me,but not so bad that one doesn't believe every twist and tourniquet of the "run through"fooled and fooled again..as the overlay of thoughts and belief systems segues into THEIRS..)

  how does  adrien brody outsmart his captors?  these captors
that have "borrowed" his mind,his thoughts,his memories,....
and can also
"show him things..make him see things ,dream things now".. almost infantile in his
new need for Mentorship.
as he has gotten oddly used to not having a mind of his own
Psychotronic Stockholm Syndrome 
 and as

                                                                          Impart Technology(c) Systematics(Dome)once again tinkering with names,like criminals (which they are)disguising themselves in fake mustaches and funny hats
                                                                            hell bent upon getting the bugs
                                                                                   out before IBM can
                                                                             can seek a 400 billion dollar

                                                                          contract with the ***
                                                                               they assure me that the hellish
                                                                              initial "Neural Collections Phase"
                                                                                  has now been modified to
                                                                                 a pin prick..and can eventually
                                                                                  be done during REM entirely
there is a give and take to mind to mind,and in spite of a buffer Real Time information slips in me through me like I am a telex machine


                                                                                without the person knowing a thing is either being collected,stored or audited

i fear next i will be requisitioned
by TruGenics(a subsidiary of Dome/Proxy to
"take part"in it's field work studies using remote
access techno to alter biological systems
glands and such..
if i do not "clean up my act,my thoughts,my art fast enuf

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home