Thursday, February 28, 2013

we're gonna do somethin different Dumbo
in my opinion you looked at that guy
in the chinese resteraunt 
not cuz you're "into him"
but cuz you want to Be Like  Him
Straight

in 94"
we assumed you were gay for pay.not some total fag
and I still  have faith in you .
but dude


ya know..
i had to hire a bunch of queers to monitor you
 for those
lapses of yours and YOU KNOW what I mean

i know thats not politically correct.t ..it disappoints me that you still can't overcome this deviant shit
this queer shit.
and having to hire those fags
i just don't like them being in the same room with me
i have to sterilize the headsets
BUT WHAT DO YOU CARE!
.it disappoints me that you still can't overcome this deviant shit
this queer shit
but I've had it.


from now on it's women.

you like Naomi Watts or Beyonce".cuz we can do that for ya

Naomi Watts dreams
or Daddy Long Leg dreams
nothing
bi
nothing
in between









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home