Saturday, February 16, 2013



the first three notes of "Chantilly Lace" enter my hippocampus.

I see him again

but I can't be sure
his height has changed from 6'1 to 5'11
his looks have changed enough that somewhat realistically
perhaps if I was in another tax bracket or any  bracket whatsoever he might be "gettable"
but for now
with all the rearranging
of his features ,stature and resonance
it seems to be  about making him "doable" but not
inconceivable.
for even in our "fantasies"we tend to hold back if there is no
sense of realism
especially
concerning sex

his features morph
like an eye test.he changes
as if to adapt and compensate
for  the rather sorry state of both  my exercise habits and libido.
a small pot belly
to make him less alienating
and user friendly...

they had tried this before.
with
their "jessica rabbit"leading me into a cerrebral rabbithole that soon
came to be a foxhole


                                                                                                 
                                                                                             


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home