Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Van Nuys CA sept 2011

" Oh you don't know..it's very hush hush but everybody knows..Oh please tell me you don't know...well I can't say ,it's a thing they've been working on since the late 80's...tv darhling what do you think
I'm talking about ..the silicon valley BEFORE their was a silicon valley and every studio from here to France had a piece in it..now everyone says what what..we did what what," Megan says into the phone,more into the phone than to Barbara,a 5th choice friend for phone chats,"yes interneural interface,I won't explain it again", "
". Brad says I shouldn't talk about it but he talks of nothing else,I swear he keeps a monitor near our bed,he tracks this guy's every move He doesnt call him by name just Demon,"Mega says eating pieces of a fruitrollup Ash left near the sink,. ".I try to read it but you have to use a special headset and you have to be able to decipher things,and Brad said it could be dangerous getting into a mind like that,supposedly he has inroads or something with ..I don't know..forces or something?Adam.Adam Parker ,the actor yes the Adam Parker uses the headset too..why?
"why because according to Parker  Demon is like the demon himself  after all He is called Demon ,.sick sick sick and we're not talkin" s-i-c- we're talking s-i-c-K with a big K...from what i hear."
" They assumed demon was dead,everyone was so damned paranoid back than remember how everyone acted at Shelly's bat Mitzvah ?1994.June,you remember,it was like a funeral,poor Shelly...Well this guy who they thought I don't know died or something like comes back.to LA' ..they supposedly never tried it again",Megan says "what do you mean never tried what again.Intarneural Interface,it's illegal"
"My god I'd have been better off talking to the maid ,"Megan thought,reaching into the pantry for another fruit roll up.".. I assume half the actors working today use Intra I....half of these people can't even read. but this guy, this demon, was like a test version and they drove him god damn nuts,he took all this speed and started like going all wacko or something with Parson Nilson of all people at the helm.Parson Nilson "she shouts into the phone hoping Brenda could somehow  sense her eye roll,"he used to be in Herman's Hermits or something..anyway they just wanted to cover it up..they picked the wrong guy.who knew he was a speed freak. or a demon or whatever he is.

there was talk.word gets around in the city of ANGLES

the Ruiner  was back in town
he had to go.
bad vibrations.
but  since he was back
EVAN decided who better to use
the Newest App on...
.

Macy Enty besides being an executive producer was also a spokesman for Parasol Direct Neural Interface,she had made the trip all the way up to  UCLA OliveView to see me"the smile is tight  tardive dyskinesia,from the drugs,I was in four point restraint.
this was the 3rd hospital i've been in since my return to LA
only Macy and "The Gang" at Parasol
knew it wasn't  schizophrenia
but....something "i was destroying"
all over again



Macy who agrees with Evan  and Adam Parker that it was not/is not Intraneural that made me/makes me often go or appear crazy  but something deep rooted in my mind,my soul..both of which have become a near obsession to EVAN although it is occuring to me lately that these endless meandering stories are simply Parasol Pictures  trying to drive me mad as my  hands and feet  are once again tied down to a bed from a heightened Saturday Night "at da' mooovies" with "my friends"from da' Industry
....Macy takes it in stride my four point restraint,she even asks if i want some water or some ice to chew on...we had met briefly in 1994 she was "the woman in the car"

"he knows what he knows.look at you.,running crazy in the streets of OUR town,serves you right"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home