Wednesday, January 16, 2013

something burrowed something blue

 my father calls ,out of nowhere

"i think we have to don't talk"he says.
"you mean you think we have to talk"I say
"No.I read in the recent Heath Ledger that talking is not always  best "he tells me
"you mean Health Ledger "I say


He makes an excuse and hangs up the phone.

let x=x

I am used to him speaking that "special way"
I think of him more as a symbol than an actual person.
The symbol he represents I do not quite know
 for the 2014 fall season has yet to introduce it

"take over this,"I say to my index fingure,"you son a bitch"i say and   think it to no one in particular,for no one in particular and even Evan is silent
and i have a desire to break something
and a strange feeling
that I already did

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home