Wednesday, January 16, 2013

the bully boys of company D(rise of the planet of the apps)


"now this type of artwork we kind of like."Evan graphed.
and for a moment I al satisfied I did something my team is satisfied with
but my mind is focused now on the screen..the computer screen reading about another targeted individual who has killed themselves..
this IS NOT supposedly what I am
I am of some use..
this is not just human experimentation
I hear and see things

for a reason
I am given things to ponder
via the tether
for reasons that are none of my concern
I get off page..
and off track...when I attempt to FIND scientific explanation
and it is disrespectful
never mind I cannot respect any group that has somehow taken me over mind body soul

AGAIN?With The Targeted Individual sh*tEvan Graphs sending me a visual of a small action figure that vaguely resembles me.
He graphs that i must cease and desist with this reading about the technology of cyber this cyber that or human augmentation with nano.I was supposed to believe THEY were supernatural,or god.or aliens or some such shit.and I've ruined the suspension of disbelief factor by going all bookish and shit.he explains that in the beginning nobody quite knew how to "do it Jim"so they naturally blamed me for having a faulty mind.A bad Brain.yeah like in Frankenstein if you want to get all deep about it...so maybe we inadvertantly began treating you like a targeted individual cause your fuckin adhd was driving us fuckin crazy and you didn't fucking help matters once you knew it wasn't REAL by smoking weed ..or going all vocal in the streets in LA ..think of it ass tiger blood.think of it as gift...in fact don't really fuckin think about IT at all...it is what it is.and if you really can't take it you know where the pier is

I am graphed upon waking
a greatest hits
"reel" of Jim Doe Jim Go
passive aggressive
remembrances of thoughts past
(wasn't this sweeter Evan when it was Jim Beau,or at least "played" that way a year ago)
...

but my triggers (my strings ) are not pulled by spatial and temporal co-ordinates
of my own point of view
or by the scent of a tea cake
no tea cakes for jimbo
for I must stay slim

in case I must suck of one of my Ground Bound
Mandlers
to make up for my blundering,lately drug addled reads
that makes the dedicated urban astronauts of the neural headset kind
gag as I do from that long string of hair in those french fries
i wasn't supposed to even be eating
a criminal act
on my part
visualizing the face seen briefly
of the asian woman who prepared
the side order
nor can I run fast enough from thoughts
of the hair
and remembrances of a cockroach embedded in a pizza in the late 80's
before being nano-ed up for the greater good
namely their pockets,purses and so many things
that covert mind reading techno applications will can and are being used for.

I am used this many years  later just as I was when they first took me

as a
whore

as they found me on Santa Monica Blvd in 94
applying such trade

did they save from the streets ..like they said they would?
nah they just set me up with "the right guys"
who wanted specifically someone who "acted straight" and didn't speak much
someone dumb..
someone with autism who didn't react during sex normally and was good looking enough -at the time-
to get into better hotels and homes of some of the nicer places in Hollywood.
the guy who had brought me to Hollywood had took off
left me there after introducing me to the guys who would take care of me.
and make sure I was on enough drugs not to come back east.

"Mikey likes it"
is the company line..if you don't run
but you don't know how quick you should have run
but I was younger than..
and I like the drugs enough and it was not too hard being in a hotel room all day so long as the guys left me with
crayons and watercolor and paper you could get in a drug store
the guys I slept with kinda didn't like the art drawing when I was WITH them because art was "Gay" or something
like me knowing the name of an old movie instead of pretending not too was bad
cause this
was not straight acting..
and than I was told never saw ..ever you know any name of old movies..
or musicals just act dumb
and maybe don't always shower cuz guys like dirty white guys..
but don't smoke too much ..
cigarettes cause they make it hard to fuck..
and some guys have wives and can't smell like tobacco but crack was fine


because I am writing this blog not as more fodder for the entertainment ministry
as a criminal indictment
of The Clan
I often get in trouble (in ways too "far out") to properly explain
this trouble of the cybernetic kind they entice me
is "cool "in itself
so ahead of it's time
that they surmise I am a braggart about my participation in the cluster fuck that is Cybernetic Design
instead of an indictment
of techno torture beyond human imagination

you llllove it most of the time Evan graphs overwhelming my sight with smiling daisies
the sight is my payment
as these Pioneers with rather kill themselves than pay a junkie male whore a dime
I am only allowed to type this cuz they know
no matter how i write of it
it will come off as fiction

it amuses them
that i include scientific evidence of this going on
as the obsessional quality of this inclusion
only makes my tin hat glimmer more brightly



but for some reason my including (and subsequently deleting)some rather meandering document of MKULtra
and other agencies

equally bizarre human experiments with "Apps"
they squared me "upside the head"
with ridicule
that I am fucking up the "coolness"of the process..running away with the ball again
they are insulted that i'd compare their steering techniques to anything or anyone as provincial or subdued as MKUltra etc..
as if they're programs are sound and lightshows are created by Disney or something
and their master composer is brian wilson or something instead of some poor civil servant or worse yet a militaristic maneuver hmmm
and because the game is too rough
yet who gives these wild men of the New Sky such leeway?
do corporations really have this much carte blanche
this must reckless
disregard for human life..
i stop myself.
cuz to them this supposedly intellectual goings on is perceived as weak and effeminate (all but one of the guys is queer )but there is nothing worse in terms of yeah you can be a fag but NOT THAT KINDA FAG,faggit
the worst thing in the world for these types
these supermen..who 's last book read was bonfire of the vanties
(the only book one needs to read Evan has graphed during that pain killer phase of his when reach arounds of the cyber kind were not uncommon and made the process easier,especially as I had learned to at least subjugate my thoughts on the subject at least when i was informed of shift changes)
I am a wuss.
a pussy
i am taking the ball and going home
by bring THEM up.
more of my passive aggressive nature graphing thru

being passive aggressive to the awesome endeavour of human design of integrated
autonomy
that of course there must be a chain of command to cybernetics.as cyber means in greek to be steered
I am warned to not look up any more hard science online
and graphed that crack really did slow down my mind better than the Ritalin
and since you can give a shit jim bout yer lungs from smoking cigs..and clearly don't give a fuck if u live or die by thinkin and ruminating on shit like that hair in the french fries.
might be a good idea punk



to call yer dealer.
...well at least we agree on something

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home