Monday, January 14, 2013

intellectual property

i post my last entry
and feel my mood sink to 5 Hz
an animae ninja appears in a in the corner of the room
which presumably is supposed to warn me that the previous entry was Mutinous
and perhaps I should consider taking it down
I feel a small pain in my arm where one of my inserts has beveled itself,this pain seems to be it's only function
I refuse to take down the entry
after all this presumably is fiction isn't it
but the animae is replaced by an overlap of  THE Winkies sign  and the light hearted rendered visual is replaced by a cerebral overlap of the homeless man behind the garbage receptacle.I am once again the bad guy in "the story"the story that was once simply a typical Monday morning..I wonder if Universal,or Sony know that they have co-coped David Lynch"s  "Mulholland Drive"as their master reel
..OWW I think,hoping and not hoping Evan can feel my pain..and let the run off thought that maybe "Mulholland Drive" was written for and by THEM for this very purpose-

Know it The Fuck Off Little Brother EVAN snides,

I must be careful not to let the seven second Neural Runoff snowball into "one of those days",as Evan ports that what happens in Domus stays in Domus and how many times have I been told that "going that specific" about the Process  and Intellectual Property programs such as "Reflectives" are "giving IT away",that which is not mine to give..I am in trouble whether they let this infraction pass or not,a dream,a Hz,a morph

KNock it Off NOW

 a Flash Memory takes over my nervous system and there is a palpable integration of humiliations based on "jimmy likes to tell,jimmy likes to talk"that for the 30 seconds is so compressed that That Style of thinking like a gossiping school girl faggit is the core of my very being,although I cannot help but notice one or two illustrations of my Ruinerness seem to be someone else's as I notice a  sequence of "jimmy likes to talk" takes place in a Winn-Dixie supermarket
I have not been in this much trouble since I made the assumption that being a Intraneural  protege " of the New Way meant I might have a hand in The Way when
Evan becomes president..or hospitalized when I jokingly tried to introduce the notion on Facebook of a Pay Pal president,running for online pay pal vice president (also jokingly)my main running point being getting rid of pennies,flying cars and legalized cocaine 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home