Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Mandlers


  • a friend of mine who knows where this comes from says ...that I am minimizing the situation of being cybernetic human traffic*  .. he also knows things ain't quite what they might say in the DSM 5 handbook of  my phony m-m-m-ental diagnosis..

    *Synthetic Telepathy » also called Neural Decoding

    www.synthetictelepathy.net/Cached - SimilarShare Synthetic Telepathy. -Microcircuits The Interface between Neurons and Global Brain Function-. Brain computer interface · Emerging technologies ...Synthetic Telepathy or Artificial Telepathy - also called Neural ...
    i wear my tin foil hat like a crown ,it is all these cocksuckers have given me
    it pays the bills .as it guarantees an SSI check and a fantastic cover up for the "mandlers"with the training

    and mission and techno to literally bypass one's hippo campus with sound
    images(don't ask)
    AND threats
    of some Boxing Helena
    break your back (even more)Chickie Levitt style
    restraint especially if
    if one does not stop prattling on about the  Project or doing little pinochio movements while waiting for a train screaming "I wish i were once again a REAL LIVE BOY,although to my credit ,having respect for my Mandlers (men that handle men,men that literally man another man ,yet i have begun masking the synthesized tele-apathy( apathy..at least in terms of my well being.concerning food,shelter,water,..etc)by often speaking to my index finger whom i call Tony  an homage to The Shining and genuine telepathy possessed,processed and regressed all at once by this Group of Trend Setters who ,under the guise of fellow casual use intravenous  speed users introduced tiny receptor into my fucking blood stream.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home