Monday, January 14, 2013

chimes

it's just as fine with us for you to be an example of Ruiner Jim Doe,Jim Boe Jackass.In fact Linda N has been working on some quite creative Happenings for you in case you chose to continue in this direction..this direction of In Plain Sight goes both ways Ruiner  ,so type away Jim Doe JimBoe Crimbo..that little nugget of "does a guy have to shoot up a mall around here to get a drink around here tweet is ready to go..don't forget punk half of this is to see how the social media can help discredit those who deserve no credit or credit cards.. we give and we take away  .."

"must be where I get it from ," I think to Linda N,my intracortical neural prosthetic.Linda N.hates when I think of her as some far remove,far away A.I. chatterbot..as the three tone  bing..ding .ting ..some "take " on the NBC chimes  sent to my auditory cortex is an Indicative (the 'New Way" has more stupid names for things for things (Human Experimentation) that ain't supposed to exist ..least of all have names..) I am ON direct neural interface rather than the close encounter  bing .bing .bing -jing .zing  tones that are Indicatives I am on "just' brain compute interface..Linda N...who I refuse to  of as human..for how humane is it first of all to shove biotech into somebody? first of all without their written consent ? or even a fuckin' handshake? let alone compose Tweets to make me look even more anti social than I already am..(yeah..to them I am anti -social..and that's just oNE of their 16 reeeeeeasons they were allowed to "do me  like this")

"What did we say about you going all Self Referential during a direct neural Crimbo?" Linda sighs ,as if right through me."

to fuck with her head and waste her time like she wastes mine I begin thinking of the NBC chime ...backwards...this is the only buffer I have..this and math ..8 times 12..is?..than I have to break the 12 into 6..and 6 times 8  is ..well I 've never been good at math ..

I feel a pain go through my arm..and stop...trying my best not to think of Linda as a bitch,nor kunt nor annnnny of the words tht one might THINK about someone  who califormyyyyyyyyyyya corrections department gave license to bug   your mind like your some bad element

'Don't forget Dumbo that all of this is decoded..and analized with Indicative Neural spike-age...to discover if any progress whatso ever has been made whatso ever..and what happens to Proxy who don't even try to adjust their lot to the New Way" Linda graphs..

Graphs?   what does it mean when I write one of my Mentors "graphs " to me.
it mean speaks .
dear reader.
but speaks not with their mouth but brain..
Graph is a word they taught me...probably cuz it doesn't sound toooo sickening
they hate when I think how sickening this is..
in a menegele way..
and to be fair....dumb reader..if I caught you thinking of me or Linda N and the other on my "team" at Proxy Cyber..If I read your thoughts ..and caught you thinking how "ewww" it might be to communicate this New Way..
I would punch your face in
I am protective as I am against this system..
Linda N is just doing her job..
I am her job.,,is all
and I am being fixed supposedly..
and this is cheaper than 22 months in county jail
this remote monitoring
the problem I have with Linda...and the rest of my team often concerns the same damn problem that got me picked up in LA ..
for sobriety has never quite been anything I've aspired to be ..
being anti social and all that..a man who spends much time in his own compqny
ha severy reason to often need a snort puff or needle some time so one's own familiary with oneself doesn't become contempt.
in othe words I slip up
and smoke crack
and thus fuck up the interfaces..
though to be honest SOME of my sponsers only want me sucking on things
so I do have a bit of leeway..
so long as I don't get carried away..

the open minded ness of my situation..dear reader dumb reader...
i'm afraid folds into my writing ..my documentation (which this is .) of my
being made a captive of the califromya corrections dept.
human guinea pig division
oooooh and if if I have to USE every now and than to deal with being what I learned is called being a TARGETED INDIVIDUAL..is my business.
fuck you...and all your dumb thinking...
dear reader...who doersnt deserve to read about Progressive Pioneering things..
 and dare take me for a schizo...you dumbass.



they've done it before..I wonder if I could ever be that much on over ride..they've tried juicing me up to Manchurian  Mach5 on seevral occasions thus rendered my Ground Bound records as both containing a history of violence and their ace in the hole "mental" they've collected the necessary odd and unbecoming photographs although they won't or can't mention that the strangeness factor so captured was produced by my mentors jolting my calcium ions to Hi- Fi (thus inducing facial swelling,dyskensia and moon a  faced appearance )thus ensuring documentation of my "sicko" tendencies,they didn't understand why it was I who posted these photos online for my own evidentiary reasons to foster further discussion about their other ace in the hole ...that of psychotronic induced pressure on the 3rd and 5th facial nerve..the disfigurement is part of the package  and what  allegedly drove Brad Renfro to...

the pain in my arm becomes too much
no more typing for today
perhaps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home