Saturday, March 16, 2013

."...you touch a crack pipe again," Linda threatens,having gotten what she wanted,smiling,idiotic cartoons
always having to have the last word...the last graph..

and I try to block my mind...building a brick wall ,like George Sanders
 in "Village of The Damned "
like Valerie Prentiss taught me in Sherman Oaks
when the T(r)iger Blood kicked in and crossed my amygdala

I try to block the fact that Evan likes me on inhaled stimulants,in fact demands I use it..to cover this up..or because he likes it and doesn't have to ruin his body ,just mine with it..or simply to kill me off sooner
any which way,I can only hope there's a buffer
"Uh,I think that's enough for today," an unusually bewildered Linda N. states ,cutting off the interface mid thought
"Thanks alot Ruiner!" Evan booms

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home