Wednesday, March 13, 2013

venusnblugenes

where did that come from?A "Voice" out of nowhere "says"
it is difficult to concentrate on the envelope ,as my eyes are enticed by a pinkish red Mini Wheat Only I see dancing on the edge of my coffee cup.
"Must be time for breakfast huh Evan" I think,I graph
"fuck breakfast Ruiner! Is that a real letter? or some letter you made up for this "story"scumbag?"

I concentrate on the postmark,not up for trying to "hide" anything from my Mentor,in fact I sort of want him to ,for once "see what i see"
Nor am I quite up to counting backwards,or getting lost in a pop song  to throw Brother Evan off.,but than again the mini wheat is making me hungry.
yum yum yum I say to myself until it becomes a sort of mantra chant.Evan hates this shit
in between "yums" I graph
that  if he is  is so curious maybe he just send one of The Team to break into my apartment.Again.

"I go to the kitchen,tiny, devil faces,RUINER visualizations ,dance around the cereal box.And Evan insists I return to the letter and stop playing games with him .Or It will be a day of tiny faces and a night

Of MY wildest dreams he imparts.

i return to my desk
and open the letter that venus had told me to notarize or send to my self back in The Old Ways

head amp : OPA2111 X 2
offset amp : TL064 X 2
filter IC : MAX 7480 X 2
C : 47 µF 16V X 6 ( this parts has polarity. + side goes to + power, - side goes to - power )
C : 105 X 2 ( C : 1 µF = 1,000,000 pF : low cut 0.16 Hz, use 0.1 µF is low cut 1.6 Hz)
 --- f ( Hz ) = 1 /  (2 π RC) : R = 1 M ohm : π = 3.14159
Zener Diode : RD5.6E X 2 ( others : 1N5232B-T 5.6 V 500 mW )
Trimer : 100 K ohm X 2 ( for gain adjust )
Trimer : 47 K ohm X 2 ( for offset adjust )
S-8135AG : X 1 ( 5V reference regulator, replace this to use Zener Diode 5 V is ok too )
TA48M05F : X 1 ( low voltage drop 5 V 500 mA output regulator  )
ERA81 : X 1 ( low voltage drop diode. Schottky diode. others : 1N5817 )
555 : X 1 ( timer IC or other clock IC )
DC-DC : RZC12W20 X 2 ( DC-DC. +/- 12 V, 40 mA )
need to set two trimer, total gain and offset for AD input of Arduino.
need to set 200 micro V p-p input makes 5 V p-p to Arduino analog input. Total gain is 25,000.
also 2.5 V offset to Arduino analog input. output need to set 0 to 5 V.
setup with IBVA application.
30 Sep 2012:
put all together, Active head amp unit, filter unit + Arduino pro mini + Bluetooth, Battery unit. test Bluetooth connection with terminal application and IBVA application.....555 frequency is 3K Hz, mean 30Hz high cut filter, so no problem for 50 Hz to 60 Hz AC power noise. however too many noise will still get AC noise.
doing experience outside is so nice to eliminate this AC noise.



                                   June 14 2007

Jim,


                  I've included some "data"
just to show you how easy this  ""stuff"is to obtain,
Do It Yourself  Direct Neural Interface is the latest rohipnol especially amongst some of these groups
 we can do this !




My sister got "tagged"in 1997
her ex.wanted to "teach her a lesson"
And no, he wasn't in a Hate Group,just a hater .
She's ok now ,
her ex  had gotten hold of  nano small enough to "go subdermal" using a tatoo inker.
and this was in 97!

Beware  of men with pointy things they  can shove stuff under thy skin JB, but you of course already know that..I am so sorry.
Arduino  Pro mini is what we'll try first,it'sreasonably priced
the initial  software is also inexpensive.

Small and smaller every year.
first a grain of rice
now a flea.
by 2009 they'll be invisible to the naked eye
so plan on going back  to LA by 2011
I know some people in Pittsburgh that have access to some of "the Nightmare on Elm Street" program overlays  they're working on,that will cost you.. ALOT.So keep the "degenrate art " coming,as it will also by than ,let's hope put you on THEIR dartboard againt our Friends in Pittsb urgh said  you'll need at least 2 years of  practice to not jump out a window,regardless of prior awareness

but for now let's just get to know one another and

like they say in Hollywood ,Dream carefully,

                           venusnblugenes






is THAT a real letter ! or one of your phony fake faggit stories ! EVAN BOOMS

How the fuck would I know what's real anymore Bossman? I'm schizophrenic remember,Isn't that the alibi,I mean,isn't that the New Way for Ruiners being driven RESOLVABLE by psychotronic Mentorship.

His hate runs through my nervous system like a childhood memory of -
yum yum yum yum yum
I chant
yum yum yum yu-

I stop myself.
It's a thin line.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home