Friday, March 15, 2013

Report: Nonlethals... Target Brain, Synthesized Schizophrenia




a newly declassified Pentagon report, Bioeffects of Selected Non-Lethal Weapons , obtained under the Freedom of Information Act, "Voice of God" device, which creates voices in people’s heads.a private message transmission....

  1. one would think it might be "cool"
    and one would be wrong.
    one might think that those torturing another remotely with psychotronic devices might have a sense of humour,after all they are close to their goal
    of making me want to die..
    .instead they share the misery of my life .
  2. .a life they helped shape and create.
  3. .first in 1994
    again in 2011 when i tried to change my life by moving and starting over

  4.  
    it's too embarrassing to write about this as it truly is and was
    i would go into a rage
    if i really thought what they have done.are doing to me.
  5. i walk around entrnaced .in another world.
  6. gone.
    perhaps they know why they are doing this
    perhaps they feel justified.
    perhaps they feel they are doing something useful or important.

  7. perhaps i know that they will pay
    perhaps not how I have but in one form or another.
    I cannot help but wish it.

  8. and they cannot help but "hear" my wishes.
    it is they who chose to listen

  9. I cannot turn them off.

  10. i will eventually I suppose take my own life because of this
  11. what type of man would not
  12. it eats you up.
  13. it takes you
  14. and gives you nothing but fear
  15. and a sense of itself being bigger,stronger than you
  16. it controls your days
  17. your nights
  18. your dreams
  19. .
    because of "them"
    and it will be assumed i was/am schizophrenicam not

  20.  one day it will all come out.

  21. THEY in a sense would like that too.for they have THINGS on me.what a sick person i am .
    never taking into account that one grows mad from the monitoring itself.
    from another having the ability and seemingly the authority to have absolute control over another

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home