Tuesday, March 26, 2013


" David X.thinking, about cosmic punishment concerning his mentorship all the while knowing  he's interfacing this Enrot of his makes the more squeamish mentors nervous.," Mary Kay says between sips of a Long Island Iced Tea," but I  find it amusing,like if there is a  god David X.,I feel like imparting to him,why he'd let us slip nano into your fuckin" head you Unreslovable Ruiner,like,it's survival of the species not survival of the "creepies"... Mary Kay says and I can't help but think  she sounds read  Gary Rainy's books  without integrating any of  the material into her own self structure,I couldn't help but wonder who her mentor was,for with or without  "the looks " enhancement  Mary was beginning to seem as disposable  as a Proxy.
      I feel  like telling her to save up for a Visage Overlay ,which augments one's character with  neurals  of  known movie star's attributes .For Mary could do with some  imprinted  grace , restraint and at least some measure of projected human empathy towards " lessors "like David X ..

"were your parents TruGenic Neuralists?" I ask

"I disavowed my parents in 1998 " she said sharply."they're unresolvables"

"Are you second generation Trugenic?"She asked

"yes,"I told her and her eyes suddenly light  up like my looks had been heightened by nano inserts .

"maybe we should leave here and go back to my place.."she said sipping the last drops of her drink in a manner that displayed her ample knowledge of
exactly what to do with

Sound and Vision



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home