Friday, March 15, 2013

Nikola 99

    Report: Nonlethals... Target Brain, Synthesized Schizophrenia


    a newly declassified Pentagon report, Bioeffects of Selected Non-Lethal Weapons , obtained under the Freedom of Information Act, "Voice of God" device, which creates voices in people’s heads.a private message transmission....






..................................they are close to their goal
of making me want to die..
they share the misery of my life ..
a life they helped shape and create..



it's too embarrassing to write about this as it truly is and was
i would go into a rage
if i really thought what they have done.are doing to me.

  • i walk around entranced.in another world.
  • gone.
    perhaps they know why they are doing this
    perhaps they feel justified.
    perhaps they feel they are doing something useful or important.

  • perhaps i know that they will pay
    I cannot help but wish it.

  • and they cannot help but "hear" my wishes.
    it is they who chose to listen

  • I cannot turn them off.

  • I will eventually   take my own life because of this
  • what type of man would not
  • it eats you up.
  • it takes you
  • and gives you nothing
 but fear

  • and a sense of itself being bigger,stronger than you
  • it controls your days
  • your nights
  • your dreams
  • .
    because of "them"I will die
    and it will be assumed i am schizophrenic,crazy..

  • one day it will all come out.that i was not

  • THEY  would like that too

  • .for they have THINGS on me.
  • what a sick person i am .
  • it is not easy to be in someone else's skin.
  • perhaps this  incantation of sicksicksick is simply to make me blank
  • blanker
  • blank enough
  • to be easier steered.
  • handled
  • taken
  • driven

    but  one grows mad from the monitoring itself.
  • not blank

  • from another having the ability and seemingly the authority to have absolute control over another in this way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home