Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Calev 2010

they find it amusing
that i am writing this "story"for assistance,as some type of documentation...as it is more likely that the more I explain the more expendable I become ,these people mean business.I now get "walk ons"giving me the "the look"
they drive cars and lead REAL lives,have wives children and money
they live in home and stuff
I am homeless,I live in people's backrooms
I am exactly the type financially and socially they chose.
I am a "non-person" ,a term the police used in the 1950's for alcoholics,prostitutes,the homeless and mentally ill
purposely lost in all manner of  executed contrivance as to exactly whom the perpetrators of this  illegal activity are
the wonders of virtual story telling lend themselves well towards this cloak of discovery
and Dumbo here
seeking some type of intervention through posting on facebook ?uh....hello?what's on your mind?
oh ..that I have been taken over by a company specializing in virtual reality and cybernetics,that I personally despise my handlers in this affair,that they use me for testing ,have paid me nothing and wish me to hide my duplicity in speaking about the unspeakableness of it all by either suicide or incarceration
is probably causing more trouble for me than "going along" but who would "go along" with this ?
as i have in the past lead a rather sordid life that had me not only pose but be a  vagrant,mental patient,prostitute,alcoholic
I was a good find for them
never mind that I was "set up" to play these parts to be "caught"
 a rather   troubling almost obsessional diatribe  about mind  and sense augmentation  on various social media sites
i can honestly attest that one can be posting for their life
 with absolutely no assistance when it comes to "Things To Come "that cannot be seen "
I can testify and hope one day I will in a court of law  that my experience proves that " it is safe  for  those in power to do whatever they please unhindered by throwing money at the right people
 one naturally assumes ,as I previously would have that  one writing of such "happenstance" is either typing "cyber punk" fiction or simply one going "mad" publicly online..

not one person has ever asked ,is there any  truth to this or why are you writing this?or who taught you to think like this,nor why do you always seem to be "gone" when I see you in the street?"

The Motion Picture Industry

                                                                takes Ruiners or what they think of as Ruiners very seriously
ya see.and this one project in particular was very important to them
so important that it had to be kept quiet.
they didn't know or claim they didn't know how to use it ,as they had gotten it the equipment
from sources that intended other uses for it rather than entertainment but
some people especially in Hollywood don't care about "the rules"
they call themselves mavericks
not sociopaths
who like play "games"
a sociopath by definition likes to play with people's minds
and there is no better device or thus far hidden device  than virtual reality
perhaps they do not realize that they were chosen for their part based on certain proclivities of character on their part that for whatever reason made them feasible candidates to be "master" or steerer of the psycho cybernetic "process"
just as i had many of the attributes they sought for a human  Guinea Pig  on the other end "of the line"
my partner and I let's just say never quite hit it off
know what i mean jellybean...
.they read me .but they dont know me.
they do the research but make no develpment ,no changes in the system,the game,the clusterfuck ,the waste of everyone's time money ,soul and mind .
i do hope eventually this companies policies in human procure comes out and their data is questioned
i hope for them what they hope for me

last night
I began thinking of
something beyond this
whatever THEY get and by them I mean everyone who knew ,knows about this ...
will not come about in this lifetime...
but another

i pictured the ubiquetous bright light after death one presumably sees.no.
not presumably

them
tied down
hundred of beds
like i was
in restraints

in the hereafeter for all time.this type.doesn't Come Back
god says i don't seem to enjoy heaven
and that I promised myself and THEM
that One Day
they would really experience what it was like
because they have no empathy
they listen
they know
but this type feels nothing
but they will

the hereafer .for all time

i place head sets or head phones on the ears and do some rundowns and god says
"for this type " it's OK.
i know you wish you could just play about in heaven  but this type needs special care
they were THAT ahead of Their Time

at 3 pm i give out snacks  to the head seted departed now in the afterlife of my chosing ,restrained in their beds.  listening to endless tapes and gibberish
later i might interface shampoo ads into  their minds and visual cortexes..
i might give them intravenous shots of dangerous neuroleptics if they talk about seeing things or hearing things
but mainly i watch them
it will not just be me lording over these progressive the 300 thousand others testing the apps will have their own beds to watch over...
not just handlers or mentors but all that knew of such "handlings"
these people who don't believe in an afterlife
that thought they were god and could do anything(that right now are GODS and CAN do anything)
tied to beds for all eternity

there is nothing more dangerous than this machinery.I say to row upon row of bed "bugs"
"if there is a god this will awaken him
 for this machinery makes man capable of playing him"I order the brain computer Interface to play over and over again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home