Thursday, May 31, 2012

it was hard to know what evan was saying.....

" Oh you don't know..it's very hush hush but everybody knows..Oh please tell me you don't know...well I can't say ,it's a thing they've been working on since the late 80's...tv darhling what do you think I'm talking about ..the silicon valley BEFORE their was a silicon valley and every studio from her to France had a piece in it..now everyone says what what..we did what what," Megan says into the phone,more into the phone than to Barbara,a 5th choice friend for phone chats,"yes interneural interface,I won't explain it again", "
". Brad says I shouldnt talk about it but he talks of nothing else,I swear he keeps a monitor near our bed,he tracks this guy's every move He doesnt call him by name just Demon or Sicko,"Mega says eating pieces of a fruitrollup Ash left near the sink,. ".I try to read the monitor but you have to use a special headset and you have to be able to decipher things,and Brad said it could be dangerous getting into a mind like that,supposedly he's UNSOLVABLE or something ..I don't know.. bad forces or something? after all He is called Demon ,.sick sick sick and we're not talkin s-i-c- we're talking s-i-c-K with a big K...from what i hear."
" They assumed Demon was dead,everyone was so damned paranoid back than remember how everyone acted at Shelly's bat Mitzvah ?1994.June,you remember,it was like a funeral,poor Shelly...Well this guy who they thought I dont know died or something like comes back.to LA' ..they supposedly never tried it again,Megan says reaching into the pantry for another fruit roll up."..horseshit I assume half the actors working today use interneural interface.half of these people can't even read. but this guy,this demon, was like a test version and they drove him god damn nuts,he took all this speed and started like seeing shit or something with Parson Nilson of all people at the helm.Parson Nilson "she shouts into the phone hoping brenda can sense her eye roll,"he used to be in herman's hermits or something..anyway they just wanted to cover it up..they picked the wrong guy.who knew he was a speed freak. or a demon or whatever he is.
well demon it seems is writing a screenplay or something.but he doesnt know it was just some.. device so people wouldnt need scripts or sight lines I assume.,what else could it be for Brenda? and he of course he assumes it's like angelsor devils and shit..well Harry took a picture of Demon sicko drinking lemonaide at a starbucks.whats he look like not much i can tell you that much. i was expecting horns or something the way they talk but lemonaide?at starbucks?..."



Macy Enty had traveled all the way to olive View to see me
besides being a producer macy was also a dactologist"I really think this writing is making you sick"


Macy rakes a chair up to the bed,"i had an aunt who was schizophrenic,she talked and talked about all sorts of things.
...I imagine if there was an internet she would have typed and typed her crazy all over the place.and i suppose than she still would have been put away"
"" ya really think they could put someone away for typing cw-cwa-cwazy shit online?"
     "yes jimbis I think they could?"
"you should go back east,," she says getting up,wiping her hands with a towelette,".Mind reading,Mind Reading equipment, my aunt mary used to talk of such things...nothing but trouble she became in the end.And posting this gibberish online is just not a very good idea.People .well people just might get the wrong idea,"




i wasnt supposed to post at all.at first it was me just thinking it was a muse or something .when i was still in sherman oaks,
but than it got all poltergeistish.bossing me around.getting very serious.
i can tell you one fucking thing
whomever is pulling the strings around here sure as shit has alot more money power and everything than i do

was this some morality test.?
where the hell was i supposed to pull this morality out of.?huh

if god came to me,the real bossman it might be different
i dont know if he'd be kind but I expect he would be fair
like,"well Jimbis it might take me like 15 years to see where this bullshit came from in your head and how to undo it
.he wouldnt go all horror show etc..i mean think of it

when like adam first heard god booming he must have been like oh no oh no oh no
than if god was like reading his mind which i presume he could.what would adam do
what if his thoughts were adhd or unpleasant etc.
was he supposed to be like ok god.(stop) I will mend my ways (stop)or would his mind be like fuck fuck fuck i'm freezing and this eve needs food ..or oh fuck eve im not even into her ,than god might be real pissed and he'd be like sorry sorry sorry.but imagine if he wasnt sorry and god knew it

than he'd have to spend like all this energy somehow running away from his true thought and still be hungry and still have to interneural with god who he knew could like turn him into dust


"or Macy they might just get the right idea"I say
'small life video and wallhangings let me tell you just how small that life can get"
"oh it is quite small enough thank you,"
"we're concerned is all,"she says and I swear i believe her"there is something in you that isnt quite right,look at you.,running crazy in the streets of OUR town,serves you right"
"and just why was i running crazy in the streets"
"you fear the tool .and don't hear the instructions"she says warmly softly touching my arm with her fingers till I feel the press of a hard polished nail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home