Friday, April 26, 2013

Come here , the man in the trenchcoat said ,holding up a lollipop

i was thirsty and the lolliopo looked extra extra good like a chip of ice they give you in the hospital when they run you over with a car or beat you up for "talkin about it'
or what they call squeaking about the inserts or imprints that help the inserts "make you a better person"
the lollipo looked like it might help my dry mouth
I was not  allowed to drink liquid as Tru Christie made it clear I had embarrassed him and his pet project
in front of all his friends
in the cabin in the woods

the man seemd nice and i needed someone to touch me
direct neural interface is never lonely
but it's good to be touched
I don't really talk to people
all i respond to they say is physical touch
and they sometime send ground bound Mandlers to touch me
if I am getting to be Too Much
sometimes the groud bound mandlers who do this give me money
they say I am autistic
or schizo affect
or they just say
i was raised a certain way
to be able  to DO IT

if i was raised any other way
they couldnt do associations

to be Mandled by Mentors

the lollipop looked good and my mouth watered
YOU HAD BETTER NOT BE DRINKING LIQUID !
TRU CHRISTIE GRAPHS 
and i hope the man in the trenchcoat didnt see me react
 I wondered what was under his raincoat...and so hungry these days for any sort of real connection that is not mind to mind but person to person ,face to face,I went with the man behind the Winkies toward the alley in back where the garbage cans were
he seemd to know I associated bad things with garbage cans behind winkies.
The man
made a universal circular motion with his finger pointing to his head which meant I am not one of them  I just be crazy but it's really the same isn't it? it's Ok
..I wondered if the man knew  I was under some reprimand to not drink liquids for my bad thoughts about overpriced juice with chia seeds in it that afternoon.
who are you talking to
are you making up more fucking stories
Tru Christir graphs
ARE YOU DRINKING LIQUID!

"synthesized telepathy
causes psychic stress
and stimulation of the amygdala ,the lizard brain,"the strange fella said,
"as the subject of these tests brain is  being  essentially rewired and reintroduced to primal fear for any number of reason.
the subject
unaware of the source of the psychic trauma 
instinctively wishes punative damages against the source of this trauma
DMT a naturally occurring substance in plants and all living things
quite possibly can be triggered in the Enway of the Source
by simply suggesting  some empathic intervention concerning  unwanted interface
as DMT is known to repond to those that either seek or need a lesson in empathy
DMT is known to cause mutual shared hallucinations and the feeling of a force reading one's mind..
the.Loon.Outside.the .Donutshop.Said giving me the lollipop


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home