Saturday, April 27, 2013



the fact that "the looks thing"
was reversible was not disclosed to new clients
The clients of course were aware that the nano particles could alter one's appearance drastically
but  were not informed that "at a flip of a switch" the cluster of nano could rearrange itself to one's mentor's desires
 not yours 
The cosmetic nano enhancement feature that came with The Package of The Singularity by Dome Cybernetics could be "reformatted" into something hideous if one did not "get with the program"

  Much in the same way that one's intraneural mentor  could turn synthesized 'telepathy" into "synthetic insanity" if one's neural readings were presumed "mutinous",confrontational or simply "too weird"

"Don't fight it
          After all
   you have signed on
          and paid
    to be sculpted  by  bettors
 to Become
and trans-scend your  current state*
 to Be One
with the teachings of Gary Rainy
who you knew despised this contrived sense of "Me"
 back to the path of We*
-------are in this
together Dumbo

are we
Evan?...you said I was yours .and to trust you and the new way ,that i should consider myself adopted .i did.
and needing reparenting...I did
and mind expansive plasticity..I did
and that the inserts were temporary
and just training wheels.
Are they?

 You know I'm still trying ..I haven't given up on you yet
but have you given up on Me?
cuz I feel you have
because of the writing..but you cause me to write more...
and more harshly
and say I 'm the one whose made my bed
and make it worse by continuing my diatribe against you
who els eam I gonna turn to?
while we try to work it out 
so this is
a
time stamp ,not a  betrayl 
and no I am not bailing or "being cute" or making a mockery of  what might SEEM to others like  severe punishments
they are not New Way,they don't understand Intraneural Interface or how it can be used to re-align and prioritize
both one's self referencials or what one puts forth into the world
I do
you know it
I can care less if anyone knows what's it been like.
but man
this is a story...that got carried away perhaps
everyone likes a bad guy
you do Evan
isn't that what you see me as.all the time now?
as you know i misunderstand the
threats of physical harmyou say are mainly to test my fight or flight response and reawaken  my primal
instinct
and that "the reigns" that alter-
are a gift.
as man's most ingrained primal fear is disfigurement
and dismemberment

and that Gary Rainy
included "psychotronically induced pain points" in his set of rundowns
to further induce the amygdala to regress to primitive states of altered consciousness.
and that the psychotronic pain
is also a gift
from Gary Rainy's bag of tricks
to reach out
like a father ,with a caring kick in the behind , done only with love
a "butterfly kiss"
really?
Do not get me wrong when I write about the New Way
I get it.I respect it,YOU know it's true
fuck what other's think
or think of my "story"
you said previously It was important to you that I do anything I want
including writing about "it"
 so long as every now and than I tossed in some
measure of fairness.
and respect
and lately you feel I am making a joke of IT
but
it is you making a joke of me
back in LA,
why can't I go back?
what have you told them?
I thought our sessions were private?
I am not writing about my real mentorship
why are you telling THEM i am a Ruiner?
I am not mocking your mentorship or Tru Christie so much as trying to work out my own ...
responsibility  in this
with all respect
and endurance and love,
                                            J


Transhumanism is a movement that fundamentally transforms the human condition by developing and making widely available technologies to greatly enhance human intellectual, physical, and psychological capacities.British philosopher Max More  articulated the principles of transhumanism  in 1990, and organized  in California an intelligentsia  and following that has since grown into the worldwide  movement.

Francis Fukuyama has called transhumanismas the world's most dangerous idea.,[5] to which Ronald Bailey  countered that it is rather the "movement that epitomizes the most daring, courageous, imaginative, and idealistic aspirations of humanity".[6]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home