Friday, April 26, 2013

an urban astronaut and a gentleman

these are private conversations
EVAN says

THESE ARENT COVERSATIONS YOU IDIOT
you read me somehow.

you
put
what did you call them inserts,nano particles whatever you call them in my fuckin ...


He graphs that I am bad PR .and Tiger Blood is a good thing

Tiger Blood who thought that one up?

OH  we think of everything Dumbo
but we didn't think about
Dumbo
writing about jism online
as the point of this was
to get me to off myself
months ago
but
being that I am a human cochroach
the very fact that I haven't ....yet
is interesting enough to continue with the brain mapping and Virtual Reality Hands Off Testing
 Evan graphs that I lack some basic human
awareness
and dignity
 that is astounding
and that people who've been Domed
 must conduct themselves as an Urban Astronaut and a Gentleman at all times
and that if I don't cool it
they will stop doing the eye thing
or playing with me
and that i love it most of the time
which is really quite odd
but interesting if only for neural data
could be the Asperger's ,,,he graphs and I sense the shrug of his shoulders

i consider them stopping the visual overlays
meant i suppose to drive me insane
unless this is more playing shit

oh no....THEY really do want me to off myself..
...........................................................or is those run throughs private as well ...Dag
besides
some of their runthroughs are so god damn complicated that
I couldn't even recount them
spoooooooooky
WOOF and HOOOOWL!
but I feel
it is wrong
to have someone else
have me see things
and that anyone with any real dignity would say
i want my own sight back
and don't want you SHOWING ME shit
to graph my point at my stockholm sydrome situation i slam my coffee cup down

and EVAN
is amused
when the coffee spills all over my lap
yeah
yeah
real funny dickhead
I graph

looks like urban astronaut needs a time out
How Dumb do you think I am!stop calling me urban astronaut  I'm a guine pig.

well,EVAN graphs ,I wouldn't disagree with you that you're a pig.
and we sorta
wouldnt be satisfied with you killin yourself
and would rather do it ourselves
OFF LINE
and these apps i write about
were only added to me system
caus ei began writing about shit like seeing the rhino
and wild palms shit
that nobody can writ eabout unless it is masked like vampires
and shit like that..
and i turn on a fan
to not hear them
and the air conditioning
to not hear them
and pretend this is just schizophrenia
i won't ' let myself consider the implications
of some fuckin group
in Califormya
like in that stupid made for tv movie
really having that much power of someone

but than i consider what apps
can do...
............................................................or is the wild palms shit just a rundown...
                                                             who can tell anymore
                                                            nobody says jackshit to me in person like they did in LA which they said never to back to...
who are these people? huh......
i sorta know
and sort don't want to put it together.


don't forget what they did to a certain artist.
in wild palms
not metphorically but
when the RUINER was off line Dumbo.....
you want a LA REFERENTIAL after all we've done for you
i scumbag!..........................................................I turn the fan up to as loud as it gets

than i remebr what they did
in american horror story
as this all has to do with tv scaring the shit out of people with associations
that will tied in
with
future technologies
of THE SIGULARITY that they assume people will pay millions for
could you imagine PAYING for nano particles
THAT once in YOUR SYTEM
will NEVER EVER EVER COME OUT
and that certain folks
will have access any time they want to the techno
like that episode of "Homeland" when they give that dude a heart attack remotely..
talk about an LA REFERENTIAL
woooooof!
shut up dumbo shut up dumbo shut up dumbo EVAN BOOMS!into my hippocampus

people "lucky" enough to be apped
...........................................................................are there no good people in the world who will stop this from happening?

you
are
not
good
Dumbo
don't
you EVER
think
you
are
we
know
all
your
false
intentions
and
all
your
..........................................the fan has no higher speed
                                                                i am tempted to smoke some
                                                               stimulants
                                                                        anything
                                                                                to pretend this
                                                                                     is .....
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home