Friday, April 26, 2013

Maruta Confidential

" I hear nano tele manipulation using virtual reality interface based on manipulated childhood imprinting codification  systems and staged parenting techniques is all the rage in Paris -The Loony outside the Winkies said,I like watching you lick a lollipop,you're quite a sucker aren't you

"thanks ,"I said shrugging,the man came around behind me and began to unbuckle my pants.

"you don't mind people fiddling with you do you,you were raised to be fiddled with,played like a fiddle weren't you,you're one of THEM aren't you?"He said,"it always shows,"

After the man did his business on me ,he handed me 3 lollipops and 3 dollars and told me I should save some of the 3 dollars to buy myself a nice house and maybe a car.Ever wonder why you have nothing.Became nothing...Feel like you're in some  case in a warehouse?Some case in a ...

"he sees me getting uncomfortable ,he is talking too fast and I can not really engage with another for more than 2 minutes without losing track
""I understand ,"The Loony bum says ,taking one of the three dollars back<
"try to remember
these words....

Red Sled
Orange Shower Curtain
Yellow Sundress
Green Tambourine
Blue Velvet
Purple Rain
Violet Awakening

but I couldn't as the red sled made me remember a specific day in 1974 when my father left for a pack of cigarettes and returned in a seemingly changed man wearing a Member's Only Jacket with a strange
haircut sheared on the sides and piled into a point on top with what he called hair gel.He had met a colleague at the Rotary Club who had given him what was called a CD..and an odd machine that played this shiny circle giving my father ,"not only a glimpse into the future but the entire contents of 1983"

My mother told him to get rid of the machine that played the disk and that in 1974 we don't drag snow into the house,"That jacket looks ridiculous ,"she said,"and only women where setting lotion in their hair are you trying to make our child into a homo?"

I hated when my mother yelled at my father ,I like my father's new hair cut and new clothes and wanted to hear the disk that knew the future 9 years ahead of time.But a agreed with my mother that it was wrong to drag snow into the house as cleaning up only made my mother angry and sometimes smack us,
"Take all that shit outside and throw it in the garbage," my mother said to my father,speaking to him like he was a child,which made me feel odd for him.There wasn't a word I knew about how I felt for him.There were no words I had learned in school for any of those feelings I felt just what my counselor at school called Mumble Jumble thoughts.

"look at your silly father,Look ,come on and look!" my mother said ,pointing to my dad sitting on my red sled like a little boy in the backyard not caring that he was in shirt sleeves and being covered by falling snow



Test subjects were gathered from the surrounding population and were sometimes referred to euphemistically as "logs" (丸太 maruta?).[1] This term originated as a joke on the part of the staff because the official cover story for the facility given to the local authorities was that it was a lumber mill.[1]  the term Maruta came from German, meaning medical experiment, used in such contexts as, "How many logs fell?"[15]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home