Sunday, April 28, 2013

Ps and Qs

don't think of yourself as a human experiment
think of yourself as a social experiment
evan graphs

i try not tp think at all.
these days

for my thoughts are fodder to Dome

Vanessa from General Foods is in Palo Alto this week
and thinking of investing 4 million or so into market research

 you all but lost us Coca Cola Dumbo
what you did with that poor executive was a disgrace
that thought about what you wanted to do to that jogger with your tongue
not everyone is a homo Dumbo
please,please don't go out on tuesday
and practice your white wall visualizations
FOCUS
no thoughts of thirst,hunger,that your cold ,
nothing extraneous..
as that kind of thinking not only makes you look ridiculous
but also ego centric
nobody cares if your cold or thirsty
so take care of your Self Referentials before 2 pm

Fuck you i graph Evan
folding laundry

I don't care that you're folding laundry dumbo!
go into your white room

The white Room is supposedly a place in my mind free of words

I try folding a t shirt without thing about the T shirt
than I find I am thinking about trying not to think about folding a T shirt

knock it off !
Go into your white room go into your white room,Evan
 graphs

 you had better mind your pre neural firings and cognitive intent
understand?
no smart mouth!

Smart mouth? smart mouth?
have we ever spoken face to face you son of bitch!
.
Evan
i am convinced
 has never listened to a single thing I have ever deliberately graphed to him
about how it is on this end
of
the graphs ,the microwave transmission via brain computer interface via headset and in my case nano particle inbeds

this manic
(who has never paid me a fuckin dime
by the way)
 really thinks" I am mouthing off "to him all day long

him to me
is a disembodied voice
i am linked to via brain computer interface
a nuisance
an amusement
a horrorshow
a game
a giant 8 foot rabbit
only I can see and hear..

On tuesday Vanessa will be interfacing with you from 2pm to 4pm about logos and colors for packaging of a new line of  low sodium soups
it will be an opportunity for you to pay us back for the experience.

The Experience?

the mentoring
the sight and sound
the therapy.
fair is fair.. another voice graphs

it's difficult to switch gears from psychonic neuro "gaming" to marketing
and having some kind of slow ,gentle wholesome neurals





do you ever just listen stop talking stop talking Dumbo
i am trying to speak to you as an adult




.I try not to think about the color of the t shirt i am foldingbut you are Thinking of it DUMBO
and I don't care about things like that! the subject we were discussing is you'd better min dyour Ps and Qs Tuesday!I can't help but mind drift and wonder who coined the term Ps and Qs,and what it means




and I feel a tingling than a stinging pain in my left arm,
saying he must clean me up and my "mind games"
by tuesday
MY MIND GAMES,are you fuckin kidding!I can't help but think.
than I become worried.for the intensity of my hate of this situation goes right into Evan's nervous sytstem..I apologize.
and go in My White Room and calm myself..i sens ethat Evan understands but really wants me to try on Tuesday and he's sorry about the directed energy pain but I am acting all beligerant ,moreso than usual



and
that Vanessa is really a very sweet gal ,very excited to be part of neural brain pattern analysis
and don't you go graphing her about being a human monkey!
or stockholm syndrome or cults
or anyof your ruiner shit
Or what Evan ?
or this he graphs ,and I hear the sound of a ping pong ball going once in my left ear
and than in my right
once in my left ear
once in my right
once in my left ear once in my right
we can play this the rest of your life.
That's what!

and if you fuck it up we'll play ping pong sounds voice to skull for days..
you don't respond to the "stories"anymore  but trust me Dumbo you will respond to the sound

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home