Wednesday, November 28, 2012

i had to meet cindy sacket yesterday
she left the macket program half way thru("if this is so important to the human species why do we pay for it." or some such such and such...)
I had lost touch with her.
she had opened a bed and breakfast and wanted some art for her new space
evan and linda warned me  about the cindy sacket
seems she had written several articles that were both anti proxy and anti dactic for some "shit rag" journal and that i should skip the meeting
i was hesitant but to be honest I needed the money
proxy wants me to "pay them back" for my cigarette habit
i am so broke  since my return to pennsylvania that in spite of my initial concerns I agreed to meet with her even though i knew Cindy sacket was full of brackets
and that her brackolia might set me back a month of debrackification
but i feel justified.
the debracks hate my smoking and sexual jackolia so much lately that i am taking risks i might otherwise not
But as usual the Dactics were right.
the moment I saw Cindy Sacket i was so overcome with her brackets that i dropped my portfolio and literally ran back to Liam's house.
all the while fighting the 3 or so Bracket's Cindy had either inadvertantly or maliciously sent upon my being.
I thought I was safe .Or safer at Liam's
But  Now it was ALSO Liam's brackets who were practically leaping into my mouth now that I had opened up the gates.
Meeting cindy sacket was paramount to Macketing my Jackolia Impulses in front of Dactelian Dactus at a Proxy Debrackification Ceremony and now
here i was cowering and chain smoking in Liam's backyard.
I tried to remian calm
and found myself up in Liam's room uncapping his bottle of Ativan
the Brackancian Vortex was circling me .
I picked up the phone
Evan's secretary told me Evan was at ProxChem.
ProxChem was developing a new version of VAX.the drug that "stimulated pineal gland function" for "New Cognitions"
and initiated recognition of Brackets.
Both Visiual and Aural.

Only a certified Vax Master could also lead a Pre dac Macket to also use VAX's unique qualities to also "befriend" Whorlings and Whorlot Copiates
thus regualating the Brackets and Bracholia
that surrounds us all

"help ,help'I cried to jenna,evan's secondary secretary"I met with Cindy sacket and her Bracket'sm have clamped around me! I cannot breath.Should I take something?"
She spoke calmly,but it did nothing to relax me.
"tranquilizers contain TWICE as many Brackets as Un Dactified Transgriants!"
No shit I wanted to scream,seeing and hearing the Brackets skating around me.
"perhaps you should at least admit that you welcomes this situation into your life and at least make a commitment to take 2 ReMacket ReMack programs to at the very least begin making Amends"
   and somewhere
                    somewhere up there
   the gods at Prox satelite System had mercy and
   Turned down
       the Input
on the
   Output.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home