Saturday, November 10, 2012

According to the International Labor Organization (ILO), an estimated 800,000 people are subject to forced labor in Myanmar.[131] In November 2006, the International Labor Organization announced it will be seeking "to prosecute members of the ruling Myanmar junta for crimes against humanity" over the continuous forced labor of its citizens by the military at the International Court of Justice.[132]
According to Kevin Bales, a professor of human rights and consultant to the United Nations, there are about 27 million slaves in the world, as of the year 2010.
oh no Evan graphs
not this again
after all we 've done for you
all we've given you
always back to pour me pour me pour me some crack
YOU ARE A PIONEER douchebag not a test subject

i now don't visualize "my mentors" so much behind glass walls at some judgement at nuremberg trial
so much as i see us settling this
"pioneering misunderstanding" out of court
Funny still how they saw.
my "lapse of linear thinking" as some sort of...

trust me .
you truly don't want to know  Evan graphs

they of course had no business being in my head to begin with
no business but big business.
oh.
and to fight
the enemy
of course
which in this case seemed to be me.

seemed to be? Evan graphs
every time you write about you become moreso

a court case.
what a joke
these people are as hidden as the space aliens
angels and
demons I was supposed to be dim enuf to think of them as.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home