Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Cashmere

"I have two words for you Dumbo," Linda N Graphed,"Howard Beale"

insinuating I suppppose I had better start suckin some dick
or suckin some pipe
or
fuck only knows THIS time
ANYTHING for their experience

"Prison might be interesting Dumbo.I've never been myself.Your stints there  were child's play like all of your stints,half assed and half realized..."

once more with feeling once more with feeling is the "theme" of the day every day these days.As they are as sick of me as I am of them(although when they don't "sound off" I am frightened they have REALLY said to hell with it and won't continue.
 
 
I purposely rubbed up against a beautiful woman in an elevator yesterday because I knew they'd like the sense of her cashmere sweater against my wild palm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home