Thursday, November 15, 2012

Can They Really Do That .I mean it Is 2012

just because you see a Russian flag
projected in the distance
doesn't necessarily mean
you're working for the Russians

i like the sights
(but I will be joyously deceased quite soon) as my handlers
I mean
my schizophrenia.
i mean my alibi

goes a bit haywire
when I walk down the street mentioning to anyone who passes by with a smile of course."I am Pinocchio.Part of Project Pinocchio.
it is 2012 and believe it or not
they can amp a guy up
make him see shit hear shit and read his mind

BIG God Damn deal
by now it's like
that game Pong.
or whatever it was called.

there was novelty to it in the beginning
now .
surprising it's just one of those things

I'm no genius but even it's militaristic attributes are limited
it is in fact
something
they
The Russians
plan to use
on it's own people

in the next coupla years there will be a rash of people jumping off buildings
anything
to stop
the sound and vision

I might be the first.

will it be worth it.

anything
to make them stop


do I believe this is the russians
or the usa
....
.......................................................................................................................or some other "organized
situation with a coupla elegant friends.
in
manueverable positions

these people are stronger
and tougher
than the United States Army

they have a philosophy
they have the technology to sway

A friend of mine asked me.
if there were other countries he could go to
to protect him from this group
He feared .they would kill him

and not quickly

as this friend of mine
would not obey certain "simple " rules
for this "odd job" of essentially being a human ragdoll
such as not looking at himself in the mirror

(don't ask my friend said)
they.
his handlers he calls
them
I know
it sounds crazy doesnt it.

but maybe not so much if you saw the fear in his eyes
the terror in his face

the face "they" supposedly told him they would rip off.
Torture.
for betraying
The New Way




You know the way out




 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home