Wednesday, November 21, 2012

THE "BOOK OF KITT" (dmt senso)


I don't feel
love in
"normal" ways

I can't deal with the intensity of any feeling that strong
and love
i guess is the strongest

I wanted to be miles a way and long gone

as my parents and all that are getting older

and I
didn't and don't want to know about anyone .Going away

(I know now since my "visitation" over a year ago that we all come back...

and soon
this will be possible .
with the new techno Here as it is In heaven

I cannot be Measured
or "read" ..with FMRI readings
and it is not just my ADHD

it is
that I
Love in a different way

THEY don't yet understand

there is a "game'
there is a place ...that gathers and collects variations of human experience
the most intense experience
ever experienced on the face of the earth
is that of Jesus
that of a pain so intense
that
a man must
literally scream so loud
with every fiber of his being
that
a rapturous
senasation
out of neccesity
must beat
and emminate through both his body and soul

Project Wicker Man
it is called

the problem is
that I have a feeling
that if that
extreme is "simulated"
indeed Jesus or the "imitation of Christ" will come back.
but THIS TIME with a Shot gun





The GENESIS Simulator-based Neuronal Database



www.genesis-sim.org/hbp/GOOD/GOOD.htmlCachedShareJESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR
Shared on Google+. View the post.



The GENESIS Simulator-based Neuronal Database. David Beeman Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering University of Colorado at Boulder ...



vs


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home