Saturday, November 10, 2012

Criteria of Mind (f A Necessary Unity)/BEING John Malkovich meets The Cell meets Teacher's" Pet" Sounds

it gets more difficult
it gets easier

i do not often
go "chickie levit" on my mentors

but this such New Communication
can be quite a horror show
especially when one has
not gotten their "real life" in order.Bootstraps and all that.
whoa iz me ride em cowboi

but since this has to do entirely with
  • process
  • reaction
  • analysis
  • feedback
as i have been told again and again and again
but imagine the combination of some dinosaur rhetorical " big thinker" not only combined with "some prostitute/junkie"THEY found on the street
.BUT moreso! imagine combining this 1950's deterministic horseshit with computer systems 20 years ahead of their time.
There is not only a generation gap here but a gap of sensability.so much so that i now feel i can safely assume that beyond "the industry" having a hand up my ass
that perhaps indeed certain federal agencies must also have one squarely "up in it "as well
.That is how Ultra -Unmodern half assed  this clusterfuck of" techno" is run

but  it is a given
isn't it
WHO ELSE would  want to play "cabin in the woods"
but a bunch of pull yourself up by the bootstraps capt blye throwbacks.And thespians with such artsy minds

The "gordon gecko" set however pulled out a long time ago.
"this is too much,this is too much"
oh really Jimmy?tell me about it

besides only thing that.mattered to  UA was seeing if this" could work"
 so the slobs wouldnt have to memorize lines.
 get a real job you pampered puss.

everyone has "left the building" EXCEPT the brutal homo hater himself.
Me Anna
to your Freud

i ruined it you see
the bizness big bizness part..
by demonstrating  the flaws of intraneural interface (none of the pleasure and I must say there are many,but after all THIS IS FICTION (my ass)and
My Way about the New Way
might make for a better
uh........
"property"?
hell who knows maybe I can even .I don't know afford an apartment.Gee


I am "not allowed "in california.
so self absorbed I  reckon that was unaware there were new laws
concerning where a citizen of the united states might dwell
who knew
but I can see THEIR POINT OF VIEW
quite vivdly in fact
and this co-viviality i suppose goes 2(or more) ways

Tis is it my fault
"i got in your heads"
after what u all put in mine
"listen.Do you want to know a secret? Do you promise not to tell.
Closer.Let me  whisper!
in your "ear"..?

 the very thought of them being reminded
 of being part of this "gold mine"

repulses them.
god forbid say,D.(aniel day )Lewis see me picking up cig butts off the street on Ventura Blvd.Doesn't  he live in fucking England anyway?
I wouldn't know I don't follow anyone who's not in my tax bracket

oh
.and it's illegal to "do this" to someone
.the THIS that is soooo new that there are still NO LAWS.
I invite all of the underling types who knew or know about this to come forward.and help me sue the shit out of...
god only knows...
there are 2 sides to this story

perhaps (even  40 sides)
who can keep up?

i have yet to be paid in anything besides  "screen savers"
to bad I not a cop
them you pay

EVEN actors are better than working with The Man with the Plan
who refuses to believe HE FUCKED IT UP in april 94
(for James)

cause this guy has MORE ISSUES ,interpersonal and otherwise THAN ME

 complete synthesis.
 Only when thought and emotion are combined in whole is man able to obtain complete knowledge.Mind is an aggregate of interacting parts or components.
  1. The interaction between parts of mind is triggered by difference.
  2. Mental process requires collateral energy.
  3. Mental process requires circular (or more complex) chains of determination.
  4. In mental process the effects of difference are to be regarded as transforms (that is, coded versions) of the difference which preceded them.
even the slave owners
PAID their "workers"

it's a gift it's a gift....
dude I'm not 8 years old

 havent done really any artwork
 in the last year or so
cuz of this "performance art"PUPPET SHOW brother

and I'm about as schizophrenic
 O Captain O Pioneer
as a well oiled clock

"did someone say oil?"hmmmmm
Nah
maybe just a weeee bit a'spit

time for some 96 tears
my mentorial meatstick



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home