Monday, August 13, 2012

green van


2 months in that tiny green van
listening to Cole and Nessa .
that's what Cole calls her.






her name is VANESSA! i felt like screaming into their window from the van .
their windows were always opened
they didnt "believe" in air conditioning
you know the type



i could tell at a glimpse the guy was a RUINER
with his smarty pants pants and arty art eyeglasses
he looked like the type that would wear glasses even if he didnt have to

cole used to work at some hipster newspaper and write little pieces on things like
new bands and blind people needing seeing eye dogs



Trouble started when he married Vanessa who used to do some work at Lockheed
seems she has some crazy notions about shit like mind augmentation.shit we don't talk about at Proxy Cyber
suddenly joyboy had a calling
 no more articles on bands or dive bars Cole was now  james bond  jimmy olson of cybertech

so we set up camp

a van,some wire

the garbage we had to listen
you would have thought theyve have alot more interesting things to say
between hearing "nessa,nessa" and i swear 5 minute debates on what to have for take out ,not to mention  NPR radio
and idiotic conversations about sea bass or her having a baby ( he thinks they should get a puppy first)
I was ready to rip my ears off

hearing his pretentious voice

now
that he's "app-ed"  I tinker with him a little
I make him twitch
and I tap tap tap a section of his adrenal gland

to make Cole seem to 'Nessa" all revved up..
specifically all revved up and nowhere to go but to her..
who Vanessa ...will soon feel "it is her fault " for not being what satiates Cole..

already a rift is forming
forget babies or puppies I am trying to  get a sense

a feel for what will
happens next

what we will make happen next
 for Cole in more ways than one

long way to go..I take it somehow purposely ..(as if he knows I am listening)  his pretentious talk


I stop myself from thinking "he is doing this to make me React"

and stop listening to his words spoken but his inner monologue

it's less of an irritant gleaning via Mind Transcribe Tech ,"Nessa,Nessa"through my headset
than actually hearing it .
but not much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home