Tuesday, August 28, 2012

 





TV remote makes something happen


 

it doesnt matter if you see the beam or whatever it's called coming out of the remote does it Jim?
I mean you see that it turns on the TV right?
it's the same way with
neural acoustics Evan explained
It's scientifically proven that thoughts(and frequencies of consciousness) literally,not figuratively enter the atmosphere




it's the same way with
neural acoustics
and some people.
people like you Jim
who have sought the the higher path
but have come from a lower one
have insight
 
He has suggested I become
A shepperd 
A look out and open hand for Low Paths

Fuck you was my first thought
but settled myself
knowing I was reacting to something the Old Way
but seriously.
on one hand he's telling me my fMRIs are on a high Path
but he thinks I am ooo so familiar still with Ruiner and Low Path thinkers

his new touchword is settle yourself
 
LOOKOUT PROVISION .
a shepperd

I can finally graph freely about my EVERDAYS with him
and he knows I don't mean disrespect for The Process
but he says it's simply too early in The New Way for me to write about it harshly
people might misunderstand

it would be like mocking the space program before they even put a rocket in the air.

he knows i need work
 my degenrate style of art  is an affront to New Way sensibilities
but there's fuckin little else to replace it


settle yourself


one day I might also be able to monitor and sheppard Ruiners  intraneurally .

but for now it 's up to me to do it on foot.
what he calls
NOTATION and FOLLOW UP


meanwhile he sits in his ivory tower collecting fMRIreadings of the" saints of our times"
although I have a feeling when the trumpet blows
the extreme  low frequencies
are gonna sound alot like Rain(y)

 





unification
of the neural patterns of HIGHER PATH   trumpeting through the ENWAYS in High Definition Extreme Low Frequency

 





 





HEAVEN FORBID A TECHNOLOGY and a CONCEPT  COME ALONG TO RID THE WORLD OF PAIN AND SADNESS.
FOR ALL TIME
and forever





IF ONE SEES A BLUEBIRD
AND IF THIS BLUE BIRD MAKES YOU SMILE
IS THIS BLUE BIRD CONTROLLING YOUR MIND?
IS IT?
IF A NANOWAVE OR A FREQUENCY MAKES YOU SMILE
IS THIS TINY INVISIBLE WAVE.A WAVE THAT OCCURS NATURALLY IN THE AIR ...IS THIS MIND CONTROL?

ruiners love




incongruity, discontinuity, uncertainty

RUINERS LOVE pain!
and possess an inherent desire to spread self reflective awareness around.
NOBODY CAN THINK BETTER THAN YOU
there can not be a better Way

or better Men
or a better mind or way of Being
than who
your dad?
your girlfriend


talk about mind Control

IT'S THE RUINERS Jim!
or what Evan calls the"Luddites" crying OLD WAY OLD WAY
spreading paranoia by speaking of New Sound and Vision Technology as " mindcontrol"
.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home