Monday, August 13, 2012

this Cole,this shmuck, mind control huh
I'll give him some mind control
poor dink knows so much
poor dink don't even know he's been selected
so much for his being some kind of authority on "brain games"
some douchebag term he probably picked up on that NPR
that's all he now speaks about
to his arty faggy writer friends

but his friends come round less
"Nessa "
says he's getting weird
he should see a Dr.
"Nessa" didnt know that he had seen a
doc
gave him pills.
kinda fucked up the readings.
but they're clear enough
poor Cole

I'm hearing things he told his friend Seth.
once

but

than
caught himself realizing how crazy he sounded

"it's the stress,Nessa wants to have a baby"

"maybe you should get a puppy first,"Seth said
faggit i graphed
knowing full well the strange glinty look in his eyes

from what
as his shrink called an unwanted thought


faggit faggit faggit I felt like graphing
but Evan said I must pace myself
and that this wasn't for kicks
just readjustment
he should have stuck to the bands and dogs for blind people

writing about things he has no business writing about
on some fruity online newspaper

things went from bad to worse
I tried quietly inferring through subtle graphs perhaps he shouldnt be writing about ....Intraneural
but no...
civil rights and liberties from this one.



he has begun interviewing people who have been subjects of "tests" done by both Dome and Proxy and now genius is writing op ed pieces.

Nessa said she might leave him
he lost his job at the Left Wing rag
he's put on weight .
no more sea bass
Hormel and hot dogs

he still talks about "the voices"
but he now has theories jitbag does.

ROFL me and Evan were listening to him tell his brother
"they did it to me.they did it to me"
"did what to you"
"they read my mind"
"who aliens?are you saying Lockheed Martin put computer chips in your head?"
"they don't need to use computer chips.."
"can I get you some herbal tea?"

and the subject wasn't brought up again.

poor Cole


good cop/bad cop.
Evan plays the Mentor
now that "nessa" sleeps in the other room
Evan has him all night long
The Dome Mentoring Program

I sometimes monitor the reads
I laugh so hard my sides ache
Evan has told him that Dome needs a fella that fights the system
I come on the next day and tell him we'll cut off his finger if he types another word
he'll be institutionalized in no time Evan says .
and there goes his credibility
just another nut in a nightshirt typing horseshit about THEM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home