Sunday, August 26, 2012

what type of man am I this morning.waiting to see if I am forgiven for presenting my circumstances in such a severe way.
just a beer too many.

and i so easily turn.



 not going forward.
 a boat spinning in circles

The Process stops

wordless communications between hierarchy
 after a point
education becomes subjugation
process and detachment
one concludes the journey is only clincial

and  all too personal

   my private tensions and fears heightened and amplified by numbers.enough pause to readjust to a decimal change in frequency or another "version"


given up believeing the lie,the lie that had kept me breathing and hoping..now ashamed that I had believed there was good reason
the singularity
a new breed
that these pieces will somehow be assimilated
into some pure soul

but instead....
a mobius strip
of my own triggers and neuroses


observe
extract
insert
replay
observe
distract
insert




The New Way

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home