Friday, August 10, 2012

Gabriel Yared - The Lives of Others OST #1 - Die unsichtbare Front



Jaocbs:a "D" student operation.A bully boy Pabst Blue ribbon set.I don't even want to see "community college" on their intake..



Jacobs---.people who dont ask questions,people who dont know what the question is..they pull out when things get too intense.."People who don't ask alot of questions.who don't know what the question is

on PATH
scanning equipment MANAGEMENT
and ENFORCEMENT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 




  meeting concerned some guy named Randy
everyone had something on Randy
there were photographs of randy all over the walls of Eva's apartment where this meeting was being held
one would have assumed this Randy was some secret agent or some terrorist or something
fa vid on the tv of Randy,an anonymous looking 30 something with Sandy hair and a small pot belly
everyone it seemed from all walks of life was there gathered at Eva's apartment for this special meeting /Pizza Party
firemen ,cops,locksmiths,telephone operators,cab drivers,mental health therapists ,attornies,even a pretty famous actor
"what did ths guy randy do?" i asked
and the room went quiet.the people turned and looked at me
like
like i was a Randy or something
"if you don't know,than you dont belong here" a biker type said.
Eva approached me and shooed the crowd,she put her arm around me and lead me outside


"I was fired from my first job and for supposedly harassing the other employees."Eva said
A fatty and a fag and an ugly girl with glasses.I don't mind admitting it.OK OK maybe there's something wrong with me.
but I don't think .and either does Jess who wrote the PATH
PATH is quite the opposite of ENWAYS
which welcomes everyone now
and seemsto be getting faggier and  faggier every year.
Jess embraces his inner Pathology.
Jess Jacobs  embraces his inner Pathology Jess Jacobs wrote that sociopaths are the new black .the new leaders.he wrote that if aliens were here on earth they would have such pathology
he wrote that this fake being nice stuff was destroying a certain preset gentics of SUERIORS basic instincts
our basic instinct is to PREY
not Prey
let gary Rainy and Tru Weaver "save the world" or whatever shit they say.we want something else.
to OWN it.
Jess Jacobs was taken aboard a ship
he empaths with aliens
aliens hate people.
especially weak people
rolly poley namby pamby people
I was fired from my first job and for supposedly harassing the other employees."Eva said

A fatty and a fag and an ugly girl with glasses.

I used to follow them around
In my car after work
I even rented an apartment near the fag so I could
Interact. know what I mean

Well I got fired..and a restraining order was put out.
But
Than I heard about PATH
it's way to blow off steam

there are certain people
Out there
They ruin it for the rest of us.

It’s like neighbor hood watch
But the neighborhood
is
Randy
last month it was some jew named Marcus
DON'T GET ME WRONG
alot of jews are in PATH
and fags..
people hire us
but I'd do it for free.
i dont mind saying so
jess jacobs didnt mind saying so
it's just fucking fun
Some people sky dive,some scuba some take ballroom dancing,shall we go back inside.I had paddy get more beer.we also mustm discuss Randy's end date"

Not merely by what they have done
But what they think…
How they look…they mess up the scenery.They foul the air
I can smell them
Even if they are a block away
I cant describe exactly whats wrong with them
There are things beyond description
It’s like neighbor hood watch
But the neighborhood
is
Randy
last month it was some jew named Marcus
 DON'T GET ME WRONG
alot of jews are in PATH
 and fags..
i mean this is LA
it's a type.not a racist thing
and if it's not a type it's a
"hit"
someone pays us

It’s not really a movement
But it is a cause


Not merely by what they have done
But what they think…
How they look…they mess up the scenery.They foul the air
I can smell them
Even if they are a block away
I cant describe exactly whats wrong with them
There are things beyond description
It’s like neighbor hood watch
But the neighborhood
is
Randy

it's just fucking fun
Some people sky dive,some scuba some take ballroom dancing,shall we go back inside.I had paddy get more beer.we also mustm discuss Randy's end date"





it was many years ago.
before Mr Carlos joined the Group
before Mr Carlos brought Dome into The Game
Wendy prefered it before it was Intraneural
she loved our Sunday afternoons following around Randy at the Vons stealing cans from his cart when he wasnt looking





we don't ever say Mind reading at Dome They said when I was hired.
and to be honest I sometimes couldnt even let myself think it.
there used to be a big plastic jar people would have to put five dollar bills in if they said the word mindreading outloud .than it was ten dollars
than twenty.
than it was a held back pay check
long ago ,I stopped asking myself whether anyone should know what;s going on in another person's mind
it gave me nightmares just thinking about it
i had to even stop smoking weed because of it
i sometimes worried that DOME could "spike" me like they did so many others

so many other "ruiners"
it was a lingering threat at DOME
to be "spiked"
it was the only reason I had gotten the job.
his predacessor Claire had gone "cuckoo"Evan had laughed at the initial interview ,after giving the "what happened at DOME stayed at DOME or else"warning I had since heard him give so many times .


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home