Tuesday, October 30, 2012

"girl" on a billboard


2011 . October


no bath tub
in the apartment.
a  goooooood thing.

a very little  reading 

a no no with The Headset crowd.

 reading leads to too many interior story lines. and visualizations...that one's "Vandlers"
in the fracas
 may   percieve as a Thought Disorder.

OR worse personal affront
to one's
"muralist" in charge of one's "plot line".

while my first arrest in LA was not specifically about reading
they took advantage of my
predicated predicament
 ...and givin QUITE a  "graphing"  to in  the holding cell
how television
is good
 and  how Books are bad.
don't get the impression this New World being sublimated is any ray bradbury farenheight 451
as i have said
I just a tester  for The Apps.
if they had it their way
I would be in a white room
without any memories.
previous mannerisms,petty wants and desires(such as money or food)
obsessive thoughts (such as "i am hot" I am cold")
or worst of all this "stick in the mud" personality that being a god damn human experiment isn't " a gift"
(shucks I hate to think.
it sort of is.
in fact it's fucking amazing...but I am "of two minds" on the subject
Stockholm Syndrome by way of "altered State of who's am'rica?

other constituations lead to the initial arrest...as an intricate orchestrated Mash -Up of "The Omen "(1976) and  Brian D'Palma's"Body Double" had been "presented in "Minimal brainfuction -A Scope" by one of the drift-writers
the previous day
and my temper was on a 9hz Extreme Low Frequency for about 17 hours after the fact
but perhaps it was worth it being "felt up" for "sharps"by
the cops of Van Nuys (WOOOOOOF!!!)

AND
 if I am a very "Good Toy" and smoke less than 30 cigs a day
 they sometimes
add some men in uniform
 to my Night time Interface

and trust me
they KNOW what I like.

and if I smoke less than 20 cigarettes a day
they even extract
a
CruSh Rush
from
more conventional Premium Channels.

there is nothing wrong with seeing Red sometimes

sometimes it even makes up
for the
killing  nature of the
Bully
Boi
Dream team

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home