Sunday, October 28, 2012

sure. leave.

 
I had eaten pot roast that afternoon
and
a small bit of gristle
was stuck between between my teeth
in a hard to get to region  near my left molar.
 I  had flossed.
I thought I had gotten all traces of  sediment from my mouth
yet my tongue knew better
I tried my best not to think of it.
but my tongue it dug and ambled
 
wars
will be won
      or lost
by
 such things

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
it occurs to me that anyone who reads this and my previous postings may think one of three things
  • that I am mad as a hatter
  • that I am trying to write some type of "experimental novel"or something on  face book or in Blog form
  • ...or a combination of both
,I assure you that my dealings with being a  Guinea Pig for a certain agency testing psychotronic weaponry and synthetic telepathy(silent talk technology )
are not "the ravings" of some ambitious "wanna be " writer spending A YEAR or so speaking about some schizophrenic communion with the great pumpkin
 
I've stopped painting for the most part.
I have also stopped living
loving or learning.
 
the only reason I have written about my experiences with this technology in a fictitious manner was FEAR..also because  descriptive contrivances of presenting something  so bizarre as synthetic telepathy are beyond me.as there is no common lexicon for something that the general public knows quite little about
 
FEAR
to be honest it was more about fear that I wrote it as fiction
but I have reached a place
in myself .
that I no longer care
 
......as for being implicated for "spilling the beans"
about this  exciting development of non lethal innovation
which also has uses and "justification" far beyond military folly,interrogation and recognizance
that are perhaps even more frightening
rather quickly
i would like to get something out of the way
even if .I were experiencing what i am experiencing as Schizophrenia.
all i have written IS STILL relevant
for all a reader must do to find out "what is going on" and what BILLIONS
of dollars and supposedly GREAT MINDS are working on IS Mind Reading Technology.
IBM's claim that this technology is still 5 years away...
I can testify
is nonsense.
as I became part of these so called "adventures in modern recording "back in 1994
and in as much as one might read these admittedly incongruous jottings I have written as schizophrenia
that is fine  by me
in that the very point of the Cybernetic Process IS a schism between the real
and the unreal
 
No doubt this posting will get lost in various postings of your daughter in a wheel barrel on your first trip to some apple orchard
or you drunk at "the latest club"
or "liked" as a unique entry
and no doubt I will return to "the safety" of my fictionalized accounting
of something that is so real
that most of the time I myself cannot believe it is ALL TRUE
 
this entry is dedicated to all the Targeted Individuals who have killed themselves and James Walbert and Missouri State Representative Jim Guest and others who have continued the fight against the seemingly undetectable and unbelievable


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it behooves me at times  referencing film
TV and music video in this blog.

as the  entertainment industry
is also investing billions into Intraneural "escapism"

so when I reference movies such as "Brainstorm""Seconds"
Johnny Mnemonic,"Being Jon  Malkovich"
Hardwired" or "Wild Palms'
I am doing so only to give the reader some type of reference point to something not yet in the collective lexicon of "group thought"

I am not a particularly "good citizen" Nor do I consider myself a patriot.
Would I die for my country? Would I die for a country practicing intrusive,peruasive and destructive
"sound and  vision"ops on it's own citizens?
would you?

Clearly I do not mind coming off as a nut writing of my MKUltraesque Journey
the journey into new forms of crowd control and "gentle persuasion"


 in as much as a good part
of these "apps" function is toward "non lethal"armament (although statistically suicide is the end result of these measures) perhaps serendipitously I am demonstrating the technologies efficiency
Also being labeled an Outsider Artist who has in the past painted in a subversive "sicko" fashion I have also served a purpose of demonstrating exactly what type of individual had better watch their step as a certain type of imagery and thought will not be quite as tolerated as one might assume
in this country
or any other.


 
 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home