Monday, October 29, 2012

i still eat meat
i don't picture The Way the animals are treated.nor do i think about how the animals are only raised .only born to be pumped up with chemicals only to be segmented and diced into links and patties and pate"
i don't think about this..in the same way I don't think about how monkeys"(presumably 1 or 2 chromosomes different than humans)skulls are removed at the Stanford Neuro Science Dept)with a circular saw so they can be "lit up" with electrodes so scientists and over privileged "genius type"proteges can learn "How the Mind Works"

I suppose
once WE KNOW how the brain functions down to the
last inconsequential thought
"we"(I type "we" but I mean mean the wealthy and powerful)
can build a better one(Eternal Sunshine of the Re engineered Mind....how very German,how very LA how VERY MUCH the same)

THEY
call THIS the Singularity
an inevitability
I am so not proud to be a part of.

as my part in this is ONLY as Monkey

for the "if You Build It .They Will Come (and buy it)set I was and never will be a part of.

I am in Steerage.
on the great boat to The New Fronteir
I will be the part of "the ship" that falls away and plunges
in the  great .

"Brain Race"

I am in steerage.
I am "one who is steered"
in Greek
that is what Cybernetics means


andI will fall away .
am falling fast.
no shrink buys this schizophrenic shit.
and I have no incentive anymore to "go along" with the guise.
"my bad'
the writing .as they say
is on the wall.
the facebook wall and otherwise.
I have become more and more expendable to "the Network"to "dome"

to hell with it.

I have ADHD
I still use street drugs
and worst ofall
I STILL smoke cigarettes.
a trait
that only 4 percent of those in the $ 200,000 + still partake in .Thank goodness for for the Asian market or I woulda been six feet under months ago.

because of the smoking and tendency to "use' under pressure I am of virtually no use
whatsoever in terms of Neural mapping to future consumers of VR
I am the "bad brain" one of their constituent " Igor's" mistakenly chose as a "tester"

worse.
than my smoking habit.
believe it or not.
is that I don't watch television properly.
I have a very difficult time caring 'what happens next"

in fact the main thrust of my disciplinary "scolding"in  Sherman Oaks this past year was because
I could not or would not.
FOCUS

oh.
but "the trouble" I got into in LA 2011 wAS nothing compared to OUR initial
foray into "the New Way"
in 1994.
(talk about an American Horror Story)


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home