Thursday, October 25, 2012


“Oh.

It couldn’t happen to you.huh

Don’t be so sure.

…just be careful of your gaze.

Your blink

Your countenance.

Oh yes Virginia.

There is a Data Clause

And he sees you when you’re sleeping

And he knows when you’re half baked.

 

I can usually spot them

I can see who might be next.

I want to warn them

I want to warn them to keep their eyes centered and head high.


The crazies.

Or those who appear as such

Are prime candidates for neural monitor

 

Think about it

It is really that unimaginable?.”The woman in the bed next to me may as well have been singing to the choir.

But I don’t say anything.

I sit on my hands.

I sit on my thoughts

I don’t want to be here.

They steal your things.

They pick their noses.

They give you looks.

They talk gibberish

There is never any quiet .

Not in a shelter.

 

“I’m talking to you BITCH” she says,”don’t think it couldn't happen to you!”

Finally she gets up

But not after kicking the side of my bed..

 

I am 31 years old

My name is Beth

I am homeless

I got off the bus in the wrong “right” neighborhood.

5 months ago.

I was feeling ill.

That morning I had taken a prescription cold medicine that made me feel odd,

Disoriented,scared…

I could barely sit on the bus without feeling agitated,tingly.

There was no bench to sit on.

I had to lean against a post .

A cop car pulled over and asked what I was doing.

He flashed a penlight in my eyes and said something into a walkie talkie.

I tried to explain,that it was  a reaction to medicine.

He lowered my head into the car .

I was taken to a mental hospital

And given a shot

Whatever was in the shot made me even sicker

A nurse explained that a small RFD transmitter was placed under my skin so I would not be a harm to myself or others.

I was taken to a group ward.

After 2 weeks I was released but told I must stay out of areas in the city that I have no reason to be in

And that  maybe I should leave California.

Because I was away in the hospital I lost my job as a cashier

And during those 2 weeks I was away.

Some food I had left out had rotted.and small insects according to the landlord where everywhere

I was asked to vacate the apartment.

And now I am here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home